Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    I will finally get my rib cage tattoo and my belly button pierced! Can't wait!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Nude photoshoot.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    I have a bunch of weight to lose - when I reached the half-way point I bought myself a motorcycle!! I'll have to think hard about what to do when I reach my final goal. Maybe a vacation trip to see some long-distance friends.
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Australia!!
  • My reward is a smokin' hot pair of leather pants! Shorts and shorter dresses hate my legs! and of course wearing a bikini without wearing a sarong! Freedom!!!!!
  • Tattoo across my stomach. I've still got a ways to go, but it's something I've always said I'd do if I got a flat stomach.

Plus, it will be a motivator to keep the tummy flat :)
  • My 20th high school reunion is next summer. At the rate I'm going, I should be at my goal weight by then. I was chubby or even fat through all of my high school years. My reward will be going to my reunion looking slim and sexy. Plus making all those ex-cheerleaders' jaws drop will be nice. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • amonroe1343
    amonroe1343 Posts: 206 Member
    My rewards for myself are:

New wardrobe with really cute smaller clothes

New bikini that I can actually feel comfortable wearing

A new tattoo that signifies my weight loss journey

Going sky diving and zip lining

Taking a trip to Cedar Point and enjoying fitting on the roller coasters!
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    A new wardrobe
    &
    Horse back riding lessons

And a new bike!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    clothes, shoes, hair, mani & pedi, massage, vaca, portfolio, BIG TATTOO on back and a HUGE WAY TO GO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • jtjunkie
    jtjunkie Posts: 59 Member
    A pair of rock and roll cowgirl jeans that cost $101. NEVER spend that much on a pair of jeans but when I hit my goal I'm gonna do it happily.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 428 Member
    A long healthy life :)
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    professional photo shoot...with clothes, of coarse :wink:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    My rewards will be a new haircut (to go with my new body) including highlighting...
    Skinny Jeans baby!!!
    Belly button piercingto show off in a new bikini.
    New tattoo
    Bikini wax (doesn't sound like much of a treat but I always wanted to try it)
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    I'm glad you asked this, because I just realized that I don't HAVE any rewards planned. And I should, because even though seeing the number go down on the scale or being able to hold a real difficult yoga pose for several minutes is rewarding in itself, maybe having my eye on a specific pair of skinny jeans or something would motivate me more.

Clothes always work as motivation for me, so that's one option. A massage is a great idea, too. I guess the one thing I've had in my head is that I want a certain tattoo on the upper outside of my thigh. I'm not sure if I'll ever allow myself to, though, because I gain all my weight in my lower half and I wouldn't want the tattoo to get stretched out one day if I gain weight back through pregnancy of just life. Hmm.

So, yeah, I'm going to go with clothes . . . and maybe getting my hair done. Maybe I will go back to platinum hair if I lose ten more pounds! Woohoo!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    *New clothes, since I will need much smaller clothes!

*The butterfly tattoo I've been dying to get on my left arm
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    NEW WARDROBE!

New hair

Custom New Balance in purple!

MORE TATTOOS!
  • skinnygurl02
    skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
    New expensive jeans:)
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    My first goal is about 8 more lbs to lose.. I want a triple chocolate muffin.. (I know sounds corny) and when I hit 150 I pray that my cholesterol has gone down.. Then I will really celebrate with some new clothes and I will make sure that I won't ever gain that weight back :)
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    So for my rewards I"m doing them at intervals :happy:

20lbs - got a new handbag

40lbs - new watch (already have it picked out)

60lbs / any further loss - haven't decided yet but a new wardrobe will be called for at that point