Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    My husband agreed to a 2 week Hawaiian vacation!! Also, a new wardrobe and tattoo. Possibly a tummy tuck down the road but I hope I don't need it.

Its been fun reading all of these!:drinker:
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Certainly a new wardrobe and probably a tummy tuck. I will, of course, need something fun for me too and since I got my iPad for my 100 lb lost mark I will need to find something awesome. Still deciding on the fun reward but have lots of time to figure that out as it will still be awhile.
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Reached and my reward is everyday in the faces of my enemies. LOL
    Jokes just kidding it was a string bikini and a trip to Nassau Bahamas. WOOT!

Anne Coulter is on MFP!!
  • lkz231
    lkz231 Posts: 2 Member
    Shopping for new clothes in the regular women's section, not Plus size! The satisfaction from this alone would be enough. However, I may opt for some plastic surgery to take up the slack left in my skin after losing all this weight!
  • jf0311
    jf0311 Posts: 17
    This is going to sound odd amidst all the new wardrobes, spa days, fancy shoes, etc. But I have set a prize at the end of a Colt 1911 pistol. I will of course pretty it up with some polished wood grips (cherry? Tiger?) and a pair of nice leather holsters, one shoulder and one hip. Maybe in both brown and black. Gotta have black for those formal occasions, right? ;)
  • TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    165-Buy a new Holly Aiken purse with a funky design. (I'm not very girly girl. Some of her purses are fun and funky!)

155-new clothes for work i don't want to look like a college grad forever (tshirts and jeans).

145-Possibly a new lens for my Sony A55.

131-Not having to shop in the womans section-dressing in clothes I LIKE, not grudgingly accept. Being fit and a healthy weight. And, most importantly, getting my diabetes under control to the point of needing little to no medicine!
  • Hmmm~~~*daydreaming*~~....

A new wardrobe....
    A fierce dominican blowout (hairstyle)....
    A weekend getaway so I can lounge on the beach and wear my new swimsuits that I plan on buying.....
    A photoshoot (hey, I'm working hard for this new body :).........
    And a total spa experience.....

Sounds so good...come on 2013!!
  • sweet victory!
  • cybelenoire
    cybelenoire Posts: 36 Member
    Clothes are pretty much a given as I lose weight. Can't have my pants falling off now can I? :)

I do want to buy a pair of skinny jeans, though.
    And at least one bra from Victoria's Secret (because I can't do it now).

At my goal weight, I'm going to get a rib cage tattoo (design to be determined).
    I currently make all my own belly dance costumes because I can't find any to fit me. So when I get to my goal weight, I will order a costume. Finally!

I have had one small victory--last year, when i started with Weight Watchers in April, I could not fit my feet into Steven Madden shoes. Late last year, I was able to buy two pairs of SM stilettos. :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    A new tattoo and belly button piercing!
  • ridemhi
    ridemhi Posts: 16 Member
    My goal is to be around/healthy for my children. Of course the clothes. I think i will get another tat to put on my new rock hard body
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    I'm thinking flaming red hair. ;) Ah, just a silly dream.

Oh, but I can't freakin' wait to wear those cute sailor-like shorts! That'll be one of the first things I buy.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    oh jeez....my rewards:

1. I have a beautiful red parka that I have gotten too big for.....sitting in my closet...I want to wear that parka again!

2. to walk by my ex and his large wife and see his jaw drop (yes I am that petty!!)

3. I want to have sex again! It's been years...I"m very happy single BUT I'd like one more earth-moving orgasm before I die!!!!
  • New clothes for sure~
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Mine was a fine Cuban Cigar (0 calories, I think).:happy:
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Boob Lift!!!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    To go back to Miami looking HOT! I went a few years ago and let me tell you, being fat in the South Beach night club scene was DEPRESSING! So, when I look fierce I'm going back and making that town my b*tch ;).
  • MisChef
    MisChef Posts: 48 Member
    When I started, my husband promised me a little red convertible sportscar.

I wonder if he thought he might actually have to pay up...

...because I **WILL** get there! :happy:
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    hmmm....

1. A new dress to wear to my brother in-law's wedding.

2. I'd like to lighten my hair at least to my natural color.

3. A tummy tuck.

4. New bathing suit.
  • fishfilet
    fishfilet Posts: 18 Member
    new diamond earrings!