When you reach your goal, what is your reward!?

Options

Replies

• DoxieLove10612
    DoxieLove10612 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My rewards for when I completely accomplish my goal.

*New Wardrobe- Professional, casual, party dresses, formal dresses (There are alot of weddings,, confirmations in my family coming up), date night clothing, beach wear. And of course Shoes! (I am a bit of a girly girl when it comes to shoes.)

*The sexy belly dancing outfits I want to get but am scared to at my current weight! (Yes I love belly dancing and I'd kinda like to join a troupe one of these days.)

*Belly Button Piercing- Yes. I'm admitting it... I want a belly button piercing, especially if I can match it to a sexy belly dancing outfit as noted above.

*A weekend spa retreat! I know where I'm going to go to!

*A vacation to Ireland (Even if I decide I can't wait and go before.. I'll go again!)

*Phase 3 food EVERY DAY! (You've no idea how much I miss avocado's the most! As it is now with the Harcombe diet I can eat phase 3 foods occasionally but I can't wait to get to maintanence phase and eat some of my favorites, like homemade thin crust pizza with parmesan & mozerella cheese, my healthy alternative sauce, pineapple slices, bacon, and grilled chicken!

*Seeing the looks on a certain group of people's faces when I show up to a mutual friend's wedding (Is this a tad bit petty of me?)

i totally forgot about piercings and tattoos!!! your piercing comment reminded me that i totally want a rib tattoo!!!! heck yes!!

i love your last bullet point- lol! love it!! good luck girl! lets make these come true!!

Mine is a rib tattoo of something that means the world to me in regards to some actions/choices in my life:

Rock bottom is the foundation for which I rebuilt my life. -JK Rowling
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    just to look in the mirror once in a while and acknowledge my body is rewading enough. buying S instead of M clothes is enough!:) and soon, it will be XS :D
  • soleilxo
    soleilxo Posts: 202
    Options
    rewarding* :)
  • sammyjo15
    Options
    After I reach my goal I am going to get into some of my old clothes that I havent worn in over two years! That will be a treat for me I miss my shirts lol.

Then after that, and I know that this sounds lame I am going to readjust my goal and keep on trucking.
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i am so excited to see all these amazing posts on here! so thank you to everyone who has been contributing!! :)

I saw a lot of comments about "my reward will be my goal weighT"... wow i cant believe i forgot to put that in my initial post:) oops. lol!

Glad i am able to make people think about this kind of thing!! it is something positive when i know a lot of us are feeling very unmoitivated or whatnot..

keep up the dreams and soon enough if you work hard they will become your REALITY!!! YAY!!!!

♥annie
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I can't believe there are only a couple of us - but I want a boob lift. I've decided I need to maintain for at least a year before that will happen.
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love everybody's answers and there are clear themes I agree with:

1) New Clothes - Thank god I can get more skinny clothes for my $$$ that currently with PlusSizes - I will need a whole new wardrobe :-)

2) Tatoos - I've waited to get any becasue of the last note on here! Brave props to all that want rib ink - that is one of the most painful areas, especially with no fat on the bone :-) I will need a few to cover up, again see last point.

3) Bikini & place to wear it - White or Pink bikini that shows off my tattoos on Disney Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean! (Don't worry, there's an adults only area, that's where I hang out!)

4) Plastic and Recontructive Surgery - This is the one that was mentioned and I will unfortunately need - after losing 100lbs and being that way for over 10yrs, my skin will not go back. I will need a tummy tuck (no muscle knitting) or upper body lift, breast reduction-possible implants, arm skin removal-possible lyposuction and a lower body lift.

Actually 4 shoulda been number 1 but I'm trying to focus on the first three :-)
  • Tarin626
    Options
    I can't believe there are only a couple of us - but I want a boob lift. I've decided I need to maintain for at least a year before that will happen.

Agreed - I'm scared to look worse small than when I was fat :-) Modern medicine rocks!
  • My_Own_Hero
    Options
    -Run a 10k
    -Buy a swimsuit
    -Swim lessons
    -Go to the beach
    -Get my ear cartilage pierced
    -Have a Spa day
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nude photoshoot.

Tix to this
  • harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    To shop like a crazy person, and buy some new sexy Harley clothes to ride my bike in
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Canon DSLR.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    As soon as i hit my goal, I'm going on a shopping spree and buying a whole new wardrobe =]
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Not having to shop in the Women's section of the store will be awesome.

A year after, I might get another tattoo, but that's mostly incentive to keep up with my present lifestyle.

I fear i may need some surgery too. I guess we will make that a 2 year maintenance goal. Unless the extra skin causes problems... But I'll just hope it plays nice and shrinks up on it's own.
  • SmooMurd
    Options
    I have rewards for my milestones (5lbs i get some new songs on itunes, 10 a mani pedi, 15 some cool new workout gear, 20 new jeans). Haven't decided on a final goal yet!
  • Tarin626
    Options
    Not having to shop in the Women's section of the store will be awesome.

A year after, I might get another tattoo, but that's mostly incentive to keep up with my present lifestyle.

I fear i may need some surgery too. I guess we will make that a 2 year maintenance goal. Unless the extra skin causes problems... But I'll just hope it plays nice and shrinks up on it's own.

Don't worry a lot of the skin will shrink - I have stretch marks (and I don't have any kids!) so I know I will need surgery - there is no cure for stretch marks but to cut them off :-(
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    After this 7 Wk Challenge I have given myself, my reward will be to fix my shoulder tattoo. I have been waiting years for this. I also get a week break.

After my 11 Wk Challenge, I will purchase a sexy shirt and sexy pair of jeans (I am modest about my body right now but after the inches come off and some toning I hope to rock a sexy outfit). Then another weak break.
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to go into a Japanese clothing store and buy the cute bohemian outfits I see them wearing and be able to fit it (even though I'll probably be too tall) and a traditional kimono as a keepsake of our time living here. Darn these ladies are so skinny and petite!
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    marry the man..told him I would never marry him while I was fat!..sometimes its motivation to lose sometimes..its really not lol!
  • missuz2u
    Options
    A new wardrobe is pretty much a given. My husband and I are going to dress to the nines and fly to New York for a wonderful dinner and to an Orchestra! There is one thing I look forward to the most though... self esteem.