SUPPLEMENTS: WHAT DO YOU USE?

Options
124»

Replies

• ThaPoeticRose
    Options
    I take Nutilite supplements.... such as....Double X Vitamins, CLA-500, Concentrated Fruits a vegetables, Slimettry and Carb Blockers 2..... you can visit the following website to learn more about these products: www.amway.com/kingessent

The Double X alone supplies the following: Many of the NUTRILITE® plant concentrates that help support your body are grown and harvested on Nutrilite’s own certified organic farms. Within hours of being harvested, plant materials are processed to ensure nutrients are preserved at their peak. Along with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals, it’s clear why NUTRILITE DOUBLE X® is the ultimate multivitamin!

Healthy eyes. Vitamin A and lutein esters.
    Healthy skin. Vitamin A, niacin, and grape extract.
    Healthy bone development and healthy teeth. Vitamin A, vitamin D, calcium, and magnesium.
    Healthy immune system. Vitamin A, vitamin C, zinc, selenium, and citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate.
    Cellular health. Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, selenium, molybdenum, alpha lipoic acid, inositol, lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, mixed tocopherols, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, rosemary extract, broccoli dehydrate, cranberry extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
    Healthy connective tissue. Vitamin C, calcium, zinc, and citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate.
    Supports capillary strength. Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate.
    Supports calcium absorption. Vitamin D.
    Healthy heart and cardiovascular system. Vitamin E, folic acid, potassium, magnesium, copper, selenium, lycopene, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, mixed tocopherols, apple extract powder, grape extract, cranberry extract, and pomegranate extract.
    Supports prenatal health. Folic acid.
    Supports energy production and nerve function. Thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, vitamin B6, biotin, pantothenic acid, potassium, magnesium, manganese, and alpha lipoic acid.
    Supports hormone production. Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid.
    Supports healthy red blood cells. Vitamin B6.
    Healthy nervous system. Vitamin B12, calcium, copper, and manganese.
    Healthy hair and nails. Biotin.
    Healthy muscles. Calcium, magnesium, and manganese.
    Healthy thyroid function. Iodine.
    Healthy joints. Zinc.
    Support for the body’s antioxidant defense system. Selenium and alpha lipoic acid.
    Helps your body metabolize food. Chromium and molybdenum.
    Provides protection from free radicals. Lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, prune extract, rosemary extract, cranberry extract, parsley dehydrate, pomegranate extract, and sage powder extract.
    Supports glucose levels already within the normal range. Chromium.
    Helps regulate the body’s iron stores. Molybdenum.
    Supports prostate health. Lycopene.
    Helps support protective enzymes. Dried kale, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, and broccoli dehydrate.
    Healthy brain. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, zinc, selenium, molybdenum, alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, lutein esters, citrus bioflavonoid dehydrate, dried kale, alfalfa concentrate, mixed tocopherols, apple extract powder, asparagus powder, holy basil extract blend, blueberry powder, grape extract, oregano powder extract, prune extract, rosemary extract, broccoli dehydrate, cranberry extract, parsley dehydrate, pomegranate extract, sage powder extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
    Helps support protective liver enzymes. Rosemary extract, watercress concentrate, pomegranate extract, sage powder extract, and horseradish dehydrate.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I just got a shipment of some more supplements today and that got me thinking, what are you all taking, what is it for and is it working? I recently found www.bodybuilding.com and ordered supplemements twice from them. I'm now taking: CLA 1300, Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500mg, Raspberry Ketones 500 mg, Green Coffee Bean Extract 400mg, Calcium Pyruvate 1000mg and my multivaitamin/ mineral as well as Biotin 1000mg. Just started so can't tell you my results yet. I have noticed usinf the Acetyl-L-Carnitine has boosted my mood and wanting to exercise (its for "transporting fatty acids and boosting cellular energy and support brain function...also good for ADD). What are the supplementts you're taking?

I take glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate, cod liver oil and multi-vits ... On a bit if a budget so stock up up when Boots offer their 3 for 2 mix and match ... Then have to deal with the reproachful stares from my local pharmacist who sells the glucosamine/Chondroitin at a wayyyyy larger price for less!!!