I lost 55.5 lbs in 54 days...My secret revealed!

Options

Replies

• WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am convinced this thread is stupid.

I will take my slow slow weight loss to this crazy *kitten*... If I want pizza Im going to eat pizza, I just wont eat the whole thing... you need to figure out what is causing your binges... not just eat something in place of the binge....... even binging on healthy food is NOT good - and don't argue too much of anything even good things is still not good for you.
  • cjc166
    cjc166 Posts: 222
    Options
    Glad to see you're tracking only the important stuff in the diary...

Vit A
    Vit C
    Calcium
    Iron
    Trn Fat

:indifferent:

Yeah, tracking the worthless stuff was a calculated decision...i had tracked the other stuff for 10 weeks and got bored with it so i switched just to open my eyes to a new enviroment...Maybe i will learn something.

You will likely learn a lesson about slowed metabolism if you keep up this eating like a 5' woman.

Slower metabolism = longer life and slower aging
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options

BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?

The point of logging is to record EVERYTHING that you eat everyday...If he does that...what's the problem?...neatness?
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering where he gets a soda (twice a day) with no calories or any other trackable value.

I agree with the craving of healthy foods, I get that, but that food diary is CAAAARAAAAZZZEEE!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I joined in May...and I am a believer! Congratulations on your weight loss...(but ) I'm still waiting for the "starvation mode crowd" to run in here and tell you to eat MORE food because you are just not getting enough calories. lol

I'm NOT one of the starvation mode crowd one here. hence my netting 800-1200 cals per day.
    BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?

Only insane because you either don't have the time or will power to get the results.

It has absolutely nothing to do with not wanting to lose a cr*p ton of LBM and to possibly suffer nutrient deficiencies or, have a life...noooooo.

Oh, and by the way, what is you non-exercise TDEE?
  • kjw1031
    kjw1031 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

BUT his diary is INSANE.
    Have you seen it?

The point of logging is to record EVERYTHING that you eat everyday...If he does that...what's the problem?...neatness?

I think for me, it's the logging 0.1 tsp of black pepper multiple times a day that pushes it over the top.

:laugh:
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Alot of snarkeyness in here...i can see this thread has turned sour like most threads on MFP...if your hungry and angry because of it...please go eat something...

Good luck all!
  • blueeyeredhead2
    Options
    I adore cherries eat them all day if I could..lol
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I call bullsh*t on 55lbs in 54 days
  • blueeyeredhead2
    Options
    Well I can't eat another bite of dinner after reading your post here ..guess you helped me with a few calories.:) hahaha
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Alot of snarkeyness in here...i can see this thread has turned sour like most threads on MFP...if your hungry and angry because of it...please go eat something...

Good luck all!

Oh my goodness, the irony!!

1246931656009.jpg
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    so confused. that is all.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I joined in May...and I am a believer! Congratulations on your weight loss...(but ) I'm still waiting for the "starvation mode crowd" to run in here and tell you to eat MORE food because you are just not getting enough calories. lol

I'm convinced starvation mode is something fat people created to defend their over eating and to defend their unhealthy high calorie foods...they cant let go of their junk food...

Damnit! You told everybody. Now my secret society of fatties must return to our cave for an emergency gathering. I don't know what we'll come up with this time so we can keep stuffing our faces but we'll think of something. Oh yes we will! Mwahahaha...nomnomnon....mrphlrrrgrrph.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I am happy that you've found success, but your method of eating (at least how you describe it) still sounds compulsive and unhealthy. I have to wonder if anyone can eat that way and still live a normal life?
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    OP have you got any before/after pics?
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    responded on the wrong post ...lol.. reply edited.. ;)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I am happy that you've found success, but your method of eating (at least how you describe it) still sounds compulsive and unhealthy. I have to wonder if anyone can eat that way and still live a normal life?

Do you really think a "normal life" is his top priority?

ETA: but I've been told my food diary is abnormal and unsustainable, so *shrug*...
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    cringe101410.gif

You have got to be pooping a garden with that diary.
  • lifescircle
    Options
    I don't understand why most of you are so negative with this guy. He eats a lot, its just not a lot of calories.

There are plenty of people in this world who would love all this food in a day.

Why can't it be healthy for him?

He achieved his goals and he's not starving himself.

Way too much is put into calories when nutrition, one would think, would be most important.

There are diary's full of store bought packaged, processed, chemical laden food... yet, its is "under goal" so it's good? and "better" than this one?

I really don't understand that.

"Everyone" pointing fingers... "you didn't do this RIGHT"... "we don't like you cause you didn't lose weight, RIGHT"... "we don't believe you show us your fat picture and your now picture"... that's all I'm HEARING.

To the OP... good for you and thanks for sharing. :drinker:
  • kathyszoo
    kathyszoo Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think its a great idea! I have been doing something similar, replacing a candy bar with a Special K bar, or a hearty sandwich with a lettuce wrap...My only trouble is that Im not the only person in my house and the others have not jumped on board with the decision to be healthy yet. This is rough because I come home from a hard day at work, and there is a freshly baked cake sitting on the counter and I look over at my greek yogurt planned for my dessert and then a small *sigh* comes from my mouth.

Does anyone have any ideas on this one? What on earth do I do with a family who doesn't care about their health?

I can so relate to this!! Luckily, I just don't crave the ice cream or cake anymore but making healthy meals that everyone will eat is tough! Then, my daughter calls me up and asks "Do you want me to buy you a brownie?" Really?!