I lost 55.5 lbs in 54 days...My secret revealed!

Options

Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Alot of snarkeyness in here...i can see this thread has turned sour like most threads on MFP...if your hungry and angry because of it...please go eat something...

Good luck all!

bahaha. Wow.

Starving yourself to become thin. What a genius idea. If only someone had thought of it before... oh wait.... this means the anorexics had it right all along? Thank god malnutrition isn't real and it's just made up by all those fat scientists. Your information is garbage. Your advice to people is garbage. If you're a troll - you're an idiot. If you're not a troll, then holy crap that malnutrition has fried your brain.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I am happy that you've found success, but your method of eating (at least how you describe it) still sounds compulsive and unhealthy. I have to wonder if anyone can eat that way and still live a normal life?

my thought exactly
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why most of you are so negative with this guy. He eats a lot, its just not a lot of calories.

There are plenty of people in this world who would love all this food in a day.

Why can't it be healthy for him?

He achieved his goals and he's not starving himself.

Way too much is put into calories when nutrition, one would think, would be most important.

There are diary's full of store bought packaged, processed, chemical laden food... yet, its is "under goal" so it's good? and "better" than this one?

I really don't understand that.

"Everyone" pointing fingers... "you didn't do this RIGHT"... "we don't like you cause you didn't lose weight, RIGHT"... "we don't believe you show us your fat picture and your now picture"... that's all I'm HEARING.

To the OP... good for you and thanks for sharing. :drinker:

No, he really does not eat a lot. I would suggest that you look into how VVVLCDs impact body composition.
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    I don't understand why most of you are so negative with this guy. He eats a lot, its just not a lot of calories.

Way too much is put into calories when nutrition, one would think, would be most important.

There are diary's full of store bought packaged, processed, chemical laden food... yet, its is "under goal" so it's good? and "better" than this one?

"Everyone" pointing fingers... "you didn't do this RIGHT"... "we don't like you cause you didn't lose weight, RIGHT"... "we don't believe you show us your fat picture and your now picture"... that's all I'm HEARING.

YUP. eating 762 calories and burning off over 2000 cal is eating A LOT.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I joined in May...and I am a believer! Congratulations on your weight loss...(but ) I'm still waiting for the "starvation mode crowd" to run in here and tell you to eat MORE food because you are just not getting enough calories. lol

I'm convinced starvation mode is something fat people created to defend their over eating and to defend their unhealthy high calorie foods...they cant let go of their junk food...

guy_screaming.gif
  • lifescircle
    Options

No, he really does not eat a lot. I would suggest that you look into how VVVLCDs impact body composition.

Regardless... why bash him for it? Why not to each his own? You do your thing and let him do his and not BASH him.

If you don't agree with his methods, fine. If that doesn't work for you, fine. But to just bash someone over that... seriously... why?
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    cringe101410.gif

You have got to be pooping a garden with that diary.

^Winzo.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Regardless... why bash him for it? Why not to each his own? You do your thing and let him do his and not BASH him.

If you don't agree with his methods, fine. If that doesn't work for you, fine. But to just bash someone over that... seriously... why?

Because he is basically promoting an incredibly unhealthy diet (which is actually against the forum rules). It is not bashing to inform people how incredibly stupid it is. On a public forum, from a posting perspective, no, it is NOT 'to each his own'. If it were, he should not be posting. He has a debatable right to post (see earlier comment) and we have a right to give our opinion - simple.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Good Job (TLDR)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like healthy food, but even I ate only fruit I couldn't lose a lb a day. I eat anything I want and while it took 14+ months I lost over 130 lbs so for me slow and steady with limited binging and control works best.

Glad it worked for you though.
  • lifescircle
    Options

Because he is basically promoting an incredibly unhealthy diet (which is actually against the forum rules). It is not bashing to inform people how incredibly stupid it is. On a public forum, from a posting perspective, no, it is NOT 'to each his own'. If it were, he should not be posting. He has a debatable right to post (see earlier comment) and we have a right to give our opinion - simple.

I agree with the latter.

Just who are you to say what's right or wrong or good or bad on this site? You're right and he's wrong... correct?

All rhetorical actually. I see your point.
  • springbreakmission
    springbreakmission Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I think its a great idea! I have been doing something similar, replacing a candy bar with a Special K bar, or a hearty sandwich with a lettuce wrap...My only trouble is that Im not the only person in my house and the others have not jumped on board with the decision to be healthy yet. This is rough because I come home from a hard day at work, and there is a freshly baked cake sitting on the counter and I look over at my greek yogurt planned for my dessert and then a small *sigh* comes from my mouth.

Does anyone have any ideas on this one? What on earth do I do with a family who doesn't care about their health?

yes i have the same problem. If my family orders pizza one more time i'm just going to intercept it and throw it away. so frustrating trying to live a healthier life when all the old habits are constantly in your face.

the best way i deal with it is to make my healthier food look as delicious as possible so maybe they will be interested in trying it. If not then at least i can be excited to eat it even if they do order that stupid cinnapie. finding tasty healthy recipes is a must. also if i know they are about to eat something bad for dinner then i try and eat before they do so that way i'm not hungry and salivating over their unhealthy food
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 3 years now. No one ever believes me when I say "I CRAVE broccoli or plain greek yogurt or exercise! Thanks for proving me right!
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    Not that I have a problem with binging, but I could never binge on healthy foods simply because I don't like healthy foods enough to eat them for the sake of eating. I like them just enough to sustain me and not get bored of eating them every day. But when I get cravings, it's always for salt, and healthy foods do not have a lot of salt because they're... healthy.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Not that I have a problem with binging, but I could never binge on healthy foods simply because I don't like healthy foods enough to eat them for the sake of eating. I like them just enough to sustain me and not get bored of eating them every day. But when I get cravings, it's always for salt, and healthy foods do not have a lot of salt because they're... healthy.

Adding salt makes healthy foods unhealthy?
  • amberlongsine
    amberlongsine Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and pizza

I always find your posts so funny and blunt! HAHA. Agreed though! I love healthy food, but damnit, gotta have me some junk food sometimes.. And if I'm going to binge, it's going to be 'worth' it.
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I do have to say it is all a mind thing, you can eat all healthy food get the calories and nutrition you want and you wont be starving if your happy with eating 1200 cals of all healthy food and if you have will power to say no to all junk then I give you mad props and keep it up because I would love to have will power to say no to that chocolate cake or candy, but I cant because I dont have will power, but I exercise and stay pretty busy so I dont gain weight I just maintain...
  • pinkprincess1952
    pinkprincess1952 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I could probably binge on some strawberrys and pineapple together with lite cool whip on top or mixed in together.... I could probaby binge on some fat free yogurt and even if you freeze it, it could be like ice cream :)
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Logging 6 mins of walking? 2 mins of walking? 3 mins of walking? Are these just trips to the toilet?

....2 mins of cleaning? :huh:

Aren't these things which are covered by 'normal daily activity'?

Well done on finding something that works for you. For me though its not really something which should be promoted.