Petite group?

Options
Are there any petite women support groups on here?Like for us short girls specifically? i had seen tall chics, women over 40, etc...Just wondering!?

Replies

• jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not that I've seen, but I'd be up for one :smile:
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    I haven't seen any. I have to wear heels to work or else no one can see me over the cubicle walls and I get run over by someone turning the corner. I'm in.
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    I'm in.. short and round.. right here!!
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    Well lets make one! Anyone have any suggestions for cute names, im not very creative!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any. I have to wear heels to work or else no one can see me over the cubicle walls and I get run over by someone turning the corner. I'm in.

OMG I thought I was the only one!!! And heels don't even help me!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm in! I'm 4'11 and 3/4. :blushing:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Fit and Fun-Sized? LOL
  • sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fit and Fun-Sized? LOL

aww thats a cute one :)
  • wks7777
    Options
    Hehehe thats super cute! does everyone like Fit and funsized or does anyone else have a suggestion for a name?
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    So, what height considered "petite"?
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    I vote for Fit and Fun-Sized! Great one, Songbyrd!
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My measurements exactly. Even though I now weigh 118, i feel fat. If I eat something I shouldn't I feel like I have gained all of my weight back. A pound on my body shows. I want to be in this group. How bout the petite petunias?
  • fatfranny
    fatfranny Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No No No I love fit and fun sized......
  • wks7777
    Options
    i looked it up and it says 5'4/5'3 and under
    So, what height considered "petite"?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    In answer to the height question. I think in the clothing world, "petites" are 5' 4" and under??? or is it 5'3"?--not sure. If anyone is not sure about Fit and Fun Sized, how 'bout--"Snack Sized?"":laugh: :laugh:
  • wks7777
    Options
    i hear you! Tall people dont understand how much 5 lbs can make a difference on our bodies! My SIL is 6 ft even and when she was pregnant she gained like 40 lbs and u couldnt tell at ALL! Me just gaining 10 lbs i look like a completely different person!
    My measurements exactly. Even though I now weigh 118, i feel fat. If I eat something I shouldn't I feel like I have gained all of my weight back. A pound on my body shows. I want to be in this group. How bout the petite petunias?
  • HeatherBurke
    Options
    Fit and fun sized is awesome lol
  • wks7777
    Options
    I say with go with Fit and Funsized! So what kinds of things do u guys want to do?Ideas??
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    i'm at 5'2" over here and would love to join your group...i have a hard time finding shorties like me who have similar weight issues!
  • nee417
    nee417 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Short and Sexy?? :tongue:
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my wife is 5'3 ish but shes at work..ill tell her about your group :)