You, Yes you COME HERE NOW, there is bacon.

Options

Replies

• Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I can't even eat pork, so I'll have to go with nuclear winter.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    mmmmm...bacon.

*looks in fridge* (there is none)

Has this happened already?

^^ LULZ
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    This now concludes my 2 favorite bacon pictures :)

375601_429297280456494_741366341_n.jpg
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I bet you eat bacon maybe 3 times a month, same with all of you other fake bacon loving sheep.

And just because I see my grandma 3 times a year doesn't mean I don't love her! On a more important note: I like your ticker.
  • portalm
    Options
    skyrim-bacon.jpg

I want a bacon helmet! WTF!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    In the event of a world wide catastrophe, which would be worse? An alien invasion by an advanced race, a zombie apocalypse, a nuclear winter, or a world wide natural disaster that would shake the very foundations of the world there by causing the LACK of bacon?

Alien Invasion would suck. Especially if they have advanced weapons that could destroy anything and everything. But not the worst. Nuclear winter would REALLY suck as nothing would grow, nothing could survive after prolonged exposure to radiation, pretty bad death. World wide disaster, not top of my charts either... Zombies... I think that is the worst. I am not going to lie, the one way I do NOT want to die is being eaten alive slowly by a swarm of zombies.
  • portalm
    Options
    In the event of a world wide catastrophe, which would be worse? An alien invasion by an advanced race, a zombie apocalypse, a nuclear winter, or a world wide natural disaster that would shake the very foundations of the world there by causing the LACK of bacon?

Alien Invasion would suck. Especially if they have advanced weapons that could destroy anything and everything. But not the worst. Nuclear winter would REALLY suck as nothing would grow, nothing could survive after prolonged exposure to radiation, pretty bad death. World wide disaster, not top of my charts either... Zombies... I think that is the worst. I am not going to lie, the one way I do NOT want to die is being eaten alive slowly by a swarm of zombies.

pretty sure a swarm of zombies would kill you fairly quickly! its when you get attacked by one in the back alley whilst trying to escape the crowd of zombies that would eat you slowly!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    EOW? SHTF?

Guns....check
    Ammo...check
    Water....check
    Bacon...check

Yup, I'm ready.

CMMG-Tactical-Bacon1325-3173.jpg
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bacon-lube.jpg?w=490&h=387
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I'm not answering until I get my bacon.
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    He has almost 3 millions pounds of bacon walking around on his land =].

I think I'm in love... :love: :love:
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    EOW? SHTF?

Guns....check
    Ammo...check
    Water....check
    Bacon...check

Yup, I'm ready.

CMMG-Tactical-Bacon1325-3173.jpg

AHHH you beat me to it!

But here's where you can buy some. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/c399/

My grandma used to get some bacon like this when I was a kid. She bought it at Pamida and the can was opened with a key. It was almost as salty as my mother's vocabulary.
  • poshcouture
    Options
    skyrim-bacon.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I bet you eat bacon maybe 3 times a month, same with all of you other fake bacon loving sheep.

And just because I see my grandma 3 times a year doesn't mean I don't love her! On a more important note: I like your ticker.

Oh thanks! I like your chesticles
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options

lol maybe they use bacon in other ways... like......

baconlube.jpg

bacon_lover_soap_men.png

eb99_porkkleen_bacon_scented_hand_sanitizer.jpg
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Also turkey bacon is not fake, its delicious and i have it every morning with breakfast!

Mmmmmm turkey bacon!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm READY!

2417baef-0d41-4e13-ad5b-25ba50102466.jpg
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

I seriously hope nobody uses bacon lube. That's disturbing.
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options

lol -gag-
  • portalm
    Options

I would be throughly scared LOL