You, Yes you COME HERE NOW, there is bacon.

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE BACON!

Horrible salty fatty slices of half burnt animal flesh.

Enough to make any sane person vomit.

*sees Bacon in title, enters thread fully aware it must be full of people who love Bacon. Takes a giant poop in the middle of the room. Leaves.*

Because THAT'S what "sane" people do??? Call me crazy, but.... Nope, that's pretty much it. I'd rather be crazy than this version of sane.
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE BACON!

*sees Bacon in title, enters thread fully aware it must be full of people who love Bacon. Takes a giant poop in the middle of the room. Leaves.*

Because THAT'S what "sane" people do??? Call me crazy, but.... Nope, that's pretty much it. I'd rather be crazy than this version of sane.

WOW^^^ JUST WOW ><
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I bet you eat bacon maybe 3 times a month, same with all of you other fake bacon loving sheep.

lol maybe they use bacon in other ways... like......

baconlube.jpg

bacon_lover_soap_men.png

eb99_porkkleen_bacon_scented_hand_sanitizer.jpg

Personal hygiene Bacon may be taking things a tad far. Plus, we'd be attacked by dogs.
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Tbh, the first I heard of a zombie apocalypse, I'd be straight out and robbing tescos of all their bacon, (and other essentials, like dairy milk) then boarding myself up in my house. Problem solved.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I would rather deal with zombies than aliens. With aliens, you never know what you're going to get, plus they may have awesome weapons. Zombies are pretty straightforward - remove head from body, dead! However, I'm not really sure I'd want to live in a world without bacon, so maybe I'd just let the zombies take me....
  • ExtremeBeast
    Options
    I would rather deal with zombies than aliens. With aliens, you never know what you're going to get, plus they may have awesome weapons. Zombies are pretty straightforward - remove head from body, dead! However, I'm not really sure I'd want to live in a world without bacon, so maybe I'd just let the zombies take me....

Zombie status!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Without Bacon how would I make my Bacon Turtle Burgers?

bacon.jpg
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I LOATHE BACON!

I am proud to to say I'm insane. BACON!!!!!!!!
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options

bacon.jpg

I'm saving this as my new desktop background.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    If there is no bacon, it doesn't matter. Either way I'll die a sad, sad death.
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    No BACON???? Say it ain't so!! GAAAHHH!!!

*collapses in a heap for zombies, etc to attack... not caring... there is no point in living without bacon*....
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i eat real bacon everyday...therefore the lack of bacon in my life would be truly a sad day. i could deal with all the other ones....especially after reading The hunger games....lol
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    the lack of bacon would be the worst, the other stuff would at least be fun for a while
  • LNZimmer
    LNZimmer Posts: 94
    Options

bacon.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA so much better than when I put spaghetti noodles through hot dogs and call them octopus'....'s....octopi. (However you make and octopus more than one. lol)
  • hougt
    Options

bacon.jpg

Thought you might also appreciat this then:
    IMG_20120811_233030.jpg
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    eat bacon twice a week. wonder if i would go through some weird kind of withdrawal LOL:laugh:
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    So, are we supposed to eat back our bacon calories or not?
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    In the event of a world wide catastrophe, which would be worse? An alien invasion by an advanced race, a zombie apocalypse, a nuclear winter, or a world wide natural disaster that would shake the very foundations of the world there by causing the LACK of bacon?

The worst would be an >>>
    Advanced Zombie Alien invasion with the primary mission to devour all bacon :sad: :frown: :noway: :grumble:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I give you the bacon Imperial Walker:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsEuW4otTydB022E257hR8E6WnpBickeRNSSs8WAxG34cECLAG
  • hougt
    Options
    Maybe a bacon shortage could be a good thing? Gents, I present, the Bacon Bra:

bacon_3_epic_bacon-s500x340-42662-580.jpg