What is your Favorite Month/Time of year?

Options
vendygirl
vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
I LOVE October. Fall is in full swing, it nice and cool out and perfect weather for tea and snuggling under blankets. Not to mention on of my favorite holidays, Halloween!

November is tied with October because it has my ALL TIME FAVORITE holiday, Thanksgiving. I would take two thanksgivings over christmas any day!

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    October definitely October! The colors, the weather, Halloween! It's all so great :happy: I can't wait!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I LOVE October. Fall is in full swing, it nice and cool out and perfect weather for tea and snuggling under blankets. Not to mention on of my favorite holidays, Halloween!

November is tied with October because it has my ALL TIME FAVORITE holiday, Thanksgiving. I would take two thanksgivings over christmas any day!

Exactly what you said!! October is the best month of the year. No doubt.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Me too! October is normally the best month in fall.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say October too. The weather is great, there's football on TV and I get to watch cheesy horror movies all month long.
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say football season :smile:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Definately October!! Fall Fall Fall! LOVE the cool weather, football, leaves falling, etc. Love the smell of burning leaves, etc!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I agree, I love fall. The weather, outdoors looks beautiful, the smells, the baking, the family gatherings, etc.

Pumpkin, apple, spices, maple, etc! *sigh*
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I like when the weather cools down to the 70s and lower!!!! :) that can be october, november, or december depending... :)
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    October for sure. Love fall.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'll have to parrot fall, especially October (doesn't hurt that October is when my youngest was born, makes the month even better!) I'm a total sucker for anything autumn. I just absolutely adore the season and everything that goes with it!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Fall :)
  • winterdancer
    Options
    I love the month of April even though I am allergic to flowers
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    fall -- nature at it's best!!!
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    fall!!!! its beautiful, its halloween, its hunting season,,its awsome!!!!
  • Bravyn
    Bravyn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Another Fall Person here too. I love October and November. :D Cooler days, cool nights for sleeping, Beautiful autumn colors and smells .. Love it!
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    fall -- nature at it's best!!!
    and i freaking love your picture!!!! :O)
  • SuzyQq02
    SuzyQq02 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Another fall lover here, though my favorite month is November. I love Thanksgiving and the truly cool weather of later fall. Love to snuggle up with a sweater and a hot coffee!
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas so definitely October/Fall... when we finally get a break from the heat!!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    July! Beginning of my two months off, hot weather, green grass, blooming flowers, camping, freedom!!
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    September, regular season football is back!!!!!