What is your Favorite Month/Time of year?

Options

Replies

• wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    October. The fall leaves, smells...food... kids are back in school... anticipation of all the fun holidays coming up... Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... My Anniversary :D I love the fall.... U-Pick Orchards... PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING....
  • emilym_3
    emilym_3 Posts: 62
    Options
    Halloween!
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Definitley FALL...

You got Football starting up again...the air seems crisper and leaves turn colors...kids go back to school. Halloween is close and the decorated yards and houses always makes me smile...love to wear a sweatshirt and be comfy outside. Bugs aren't bad and you can go get a Pumpkin Spice latte or take the kids to the Corn Maze and Haunted Hayrides...if you don't love fall and Halloween there's something wrong with you...just sayin'

It's the best time of the year.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    October. It used to be because my favorite holiday was Halloween. Now it's because it was when my baby girl Scarlett was born. Which means her first birthday is in a little less than two months!

Season wise, I really like Winter. I love when the snow is 6 inches deep and everyone is on Winter Break.
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Definitley FALL...

You got Football starting up again...the air seems crisper and leaves turn colors...kids go back to school. Halloween is close and the decorated yards and houses always makes me smile...love to wear a sweatshirt and be comfy outside. Bugs aren't bad and you can go get a Pumpkin Spice latte or take the kids to the Corn Maze and Haunted Hayrides...if you don't love fall and Halloween there's something wrong with you...just sayin'

love cornmaze,,,, shall we?? haunted hayrides?? ok,,spooooky,, might have to snuggle on that one,,lol no,,no might,,totally snuggling,,,lol
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    fall -- nature at it's best!!!
    and i freaking love your picture!!!! :O)

thank you and I love your screen name :)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Definitley FALL...

love cornmaze,,,, shall we?? haunted hayrides?? ok,,spooooky,, might have to snuggle on that one,,lol no,,no might,,totally snuggling,,,lol

See? Even more reason to love Fall...shall we?
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    SUMMER! :heart: :drinker:
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I am also a big fan of the fall. The warm days and cool nights are awesome.

That being said, I also love the spring once the snow has gone. After months of snow, it is refreshing to see the green grass!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a fan of SPRING... New life, no more snow, sunnier and sunnier days. I like Autumn, but I spring for SPRING.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Winter! I love when I get snow(even if its small amounts) I love to be near a fire..hot chocolate.. yes.

and I HATE summer... redhead.. we hibernate in summer months..don't creep out until fall...
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Definitely fall! I love "sweater weather"--not cold enough for a jacket, but just cold enough that you need that extra layer... The weather is crisp, but not too cold. The leaves are all sorts of beautiful colors. It's also when I start to get more creative with how I get dressed--in summer it's all about clothing yourself minimally. In fall you have so many more options--layering clothes, scarves, boots... Yeah. Fall is definitely my favorite season.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    October! All things pumpkin (pumpkin beer!!) and Halloween. Awesome. I love spring as well, because it means that winter is over. Winter can suck my taco.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hands down OCTOBER!

Football season...the weather is awesome, Basketball Season is getting ready to ramp up, Baseball is in it's play offs..

Halloween!

of course my Birthday is on the 23rd.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Middle of winter.
    It is finally cool enough to open up the house and take the top down on the car.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I love fall! I'm partial to November, mostly because my birthday is in November and I like getting stuff.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I LOVE October. Fall is in full swing, it nice and cool out and perfect weather for tea and snuggling under blankets. Not to mention on of my favorite holidays, Halloween!

And my birthday, and my anniversary! October is the BEST
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    October/autumn for me, for sure. Though it's not quite the same in Florida as it was in New York. :-(
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This is my first fall/winter back in the US after 2 years... so I'm excited for all the upcoming holidays! But normally, October is my favorite time of year :)
  • AGGUK73
    AGGUK73 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Spring in the UK, it's the only time we get a glimpse at some 'possible' nice weather. Spring buds, green leaves, baby lambs, mornings/evenings becoming light & no frost :smile: