What is your Favorite Month/Time of year?

Options

Replies

• water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    June... beginning of summer, so it's not too hot. Also, no school!
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    My favortire time of year is the fall. From about my birthday (last day of Sept) till Christmas is the best. I love the change from the hot and humid summer temps to the changing of the colors on the trees. Reminds me there is a change in all of us. The cooler temps bring a breath of fresh air that almost soothes the soul. Of course SEC football (War Eagle), the holidays the spirit of people seem to be just a bit more friendly. The down side....all the WONDERFUL food and parties. Time to hit the gym, run around the block, drop and do some burpeees etc. Anyway....now I long for the autumn time.
  • wildocto
    Options
    Definitely October ! First, 'cause I'm born in October haha Second, the weather is cool and colors are lovely (that's so nice when you go running in the forest !) and there's Halloween :D
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    December/ Christmas time!
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Definitely October! The weather here in VA is PERFECT - the cooler but not too cool temps and changing foliage get me to go outside more, it's easier for me to go on runs... the falling leaves are beautiful, I love warm drinks like tea, mulled cider or wine, and omg the stews and pies to be made ......... O-o;; ........ Also: Halloween.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    December! love Christmas time!!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Autumn! I LOVE all the leaves! Yet ironically Im getting married in spring... my second favorite season lol.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Summer months for me. I hate being cold.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    My favorite time of the year is immediately after I finish my tax paperwork...because I dread doing them. The farther it is away from tax time, the happier I am. But if you're talking strictly weather...Fall is my favorite season, cooler & windy...or anytime there's a non-damaging thunderstorm.
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Winter! and luckily that lasts about 6 to 7 months over here. I can't stand the heat (and the mozzies).
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I love November. The smells, the weather, Thanksgiving. Winter's probably my favorite season (I love the snow), but November's definitely my favorite month. I can't wait to move back to the mainland. I think my brain got put on backwards because I got super depressed when I moved to Hawaii because there was no season changes and no snow. I miss the change and the snow and the leaves and that amazing smell when spring comes. This may be paradise to some people, but not me! I want my seasons back!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    For financial reasons ill say the month we get our tax refund!!
    For my soul it has to be December, i love watching the lifetime christmas movies!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Fall...love the crisp mornings they're perfect for a nice long run. Love the colors, the smells it's just perfect.
  • RubyRunner14
    RubyRunner14 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Fall, definitely. No sweat or chills, get to wear hoodies, not to mention the addictive and pleasurable scents and tastes. I'm usually very busy during October/November, and where I live currently, fall is very brief and lasts maybe three weeks in October depending on the location in the mountains. I'm a November baby so that also helps too!
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Christmas!
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Month: October
    Season: Fall
  • RGFit412
    RGFit412 Posts: 177
    Options
    oct/nov - Fall! all winter for snowboarding!!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    winter 100%. In the uk wev been having a heatwave and I hate it soo much. I cant workout in the heat but now we have thunder and rainstorms so Im happy. I like winter because I can workout to get warm then snuggle with a blanket x
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    December-the holiday season. I love the chilly weather and freshly fallen snow. I love having family & friends coming together to spend hours around a fire catching up. Not to mention, snow angels & snow men. & it's good snuggling weather haha
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yay for Autumn love. Its my favourite time too! I love the weather, I love Halloween, its my birthday in October, its my 2 main people i care and loves birthdays in November! Just so much love. I also love the transition to Christmas and all that warm loving feeling that everything's gonna be awesome :3 and all the hot drinks like cinnamon lattes and hot chocolate's mmm mmmmmmm. Yep fave time is autumn/winter time :) oh and i love the colour orange so everything is just a gorgeous colour in autumn :)