Four pounds, 1.5 ounces of Godiva Chocolates

Options

Replies

• MayberryMama
    Options
    From one Godiva enthusiast to another - BRAVO! I buy the big bars online from time to time and then I make myself earn them by either doing some mudane chore that I hate, or burning extra calories before I savor them like the heaven-sent joy that they are. Keep up the great work!!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    The best part was "Picking out four, and only four.." That right there is what will help you win this marathon!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    very cool post! keep up the good work :)
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Love love love love love!!!!

Enjoy your 4 pieces of chocolate!

(:grumble: only because I am now craving chocolate!!!!!!!!!!)
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    great post!! enjoy your chocolate!
  • mamakjknows
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! That's exactly what I have been saying and has helped to keep me steady and sane on my journey. There will always be ups and downs, but overindulgence or deprivation are not the answers. Be proud, enjoy, and know that you have a heck of a lot of folks cheering for your success!!!

Happy Friday :drinker:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    :grumble: I WANT SOME!!!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I thoroughly :heart: this post! Thank-you so much for sharing! And good luck in your continued success. :happy:
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You offcially " GET IT", enjoy your four pieces of Godiva AND your new Fit Bit Ultra.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the thoughtful, well written post.
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love this post. Thank you for sharing!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Very nice. Enjoy your four!!
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wowie. What a post, and what a story! thank you so much for sharing it!
    Good for you for not being totally draconian with yourself.
    Four pieces of chocolate will absolutely NOT dash all the progress you've made so far.
    Keeping it honest and being willing to treat yourself are keys to a successful marathon!
    Cheers, Maddy
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for 555+ days & dig into a bakery item at least three times a week. I think it's what has kept me on track all along. Hmmm I wonder how a Godiva cupcake would taste right about now!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! Wonderful story! Much success to you in all you do and enjoy your chocolates!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your posts... and the Godiva chocolates aren't bad, either! I'm looking forward to hearing about the FitBit - that's my next purchase on my journey. Congratulations on the weight loss, by the way! That's fantastic for a month!!!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    I really enjoyed the post Scott i feel like you should write a book i was ready to turn the next page! lol Keep up the good work!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Enjoy Godiva! It tastes so heavenly :smile:
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    I enjoyed reading your post and I know you will enjoy the chocolate. I'm a Sees Candy fan myself, in moderation, of course!
  • viki_88
    viki_88 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Love it! And I love chocolate. I agree that we shouldn't deprive ourselves of the foods we enjoy. Learning to enjoy them responsibly is key though!

I think I'll treat myself to some chocolate now...