How 6 Months Have Changed My Life! (Text & Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    You look so much healtheir! younger too. Well done!
  • lizMMedrano
    lizMMedrano Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Thank you for sharing your success.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.Great job :smile: .
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Very inspriational! Great job!!!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Those pink jeans are BAD A**! Love the post. Keep kicking butt!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are extraordinary woman. To overcome so much pain and make such a dedicated effort is outstanding. You certainly came back from the brink. Be well.
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed and so very happy for you! Here's to your health and getting your life back!!! You look fabulous!!!!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That is completely inspiring!! You are amazing! Congrats on coming so far in your journey :)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I feel better than I have in years. I smile again, that's a big one for me! I thought I had no reason to smile. We can always find a reason!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love you Steffie. From almost day one you've been an inspiration to me and I know I wouldn't still be here without you. You're a gift to everyone you meet. Mwah!

P.S...Tell Rick to tether you to that bike. You're gonna blow away in the wind, again. :tongue:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • nannabannana
    Options
    GREAT POST STEFFE. I am glad to say I have shared about half of that time with you. You will get to that size 6...It is all about the inches, scales need to be thrown in garbage can. I am proud to be your FRIEND AND PAL:)
    Di
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    That's phenomenal! Huge congrats on your achievement!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! So glad I have gotten to see some of these changes along the way. Keep up the great work!
  • literatelier
    literatelier Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    [Do not give up on yourself. You have to believe you can do something, to actually do it. If you put forth the effort, stay dedicated and determined, you can do anything! I always believed that before, I just forgot it along the way. I'll never forget it again. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. If you're hiding in your home, like I was, it's not a life. It's just an existence. It wasn't even worth living like that. It's worth it like this!]

This brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for sharing your story, you are an inspiration!
  • sweatpants1949
    Options
    WOW, you look happier, younger, healthier and cute in your clothes, this is inspiring to me,because i too have arthritis and chronic asthma. the asthma, i've had all my life. may not go away but i know it will better if i loose.i have a muscle disease called Myositis, (where the muscles weaken, doc. said it was in the family of MD) looking at your pictures and story has made me think that i will go tomorrow and join a walking gym we have here.it's padded so it's real easy on the joints. thank you for sharing, i'm looking forward to being where you are now. i know about gaining wait at certain times in your life, i started gaining after i lost my baby ( only) broth to a car wreck, years ago. before then i was always bones walking around, and that was after i had my 4 children.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Steff, thank you for sharing. Every part step of your journey is a testament of how courageous you are. :flowerforyou:
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your success! You are a real inspiration!
  • NancyG55
    NancyG55 Posts: 86
    Options
    Such an inspirational story, and I am SO happy for you! At the age of 57, I feel that perhaps I CAN reach my goal if I perservere!!! You will be at your ideal weight in no time. God bless, and all the best of luck to you!
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i can't believe how much younger you look now. But I have to ask... did you ever find out what was wrong? was it really arthritis?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!