How 6 Months Have Changed My Life! (Text & Pic Heavy)

Options

Replies

• KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Wonderful job!!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • chiselle
    chiselle Posts: 21
    Options
    You are a truly inspirational woman! Thank you for getting over giving up on yourself and choosing powerfully to live life to the max again. You've done briliiantly and I know I don't fully appreciate all the hard work you put in whilst overcoming the pain of arthritis. It's truly amazing and thank you for sharing and showing us what's possible. You look great. I get your excitement trying on your old clothes again. Well done!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very inspiring!
  • maggie1000
    Options
    This is my first post, but I wanted to let you know you inspired me, I was diagosed with uncontrolled asthma and 80% lung function last week and have been avoiding going out the house since, and walking and exercising have gone out the window too. After reading your post, I have my gym clothes on and I'm going for ten minutes, I just wanted to say thank you for posting, I'm 37 pounds down with another twenty or so to go and I was unravelling my good work!
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm tearing up a bit here. Your story is so inspiring, and I'm so glad that you made the decision to do something about your health and weight. Thank you so much for sharing.
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks I needed this....I have not health problems and am rather young still...I have no reason not to get in shape[[[[thanks again
  • Veronikitta
    Options
    Thank You for sharing your story of triumph. I recently started and I hope I can feel like you in six months!
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    As well as your obvious change in weight, your posture looks amazing in comparison to the starting pic. Well done for having this reaction to your health problems. Too many people bury their head in the sand and you have done what's necessary to get yourself back on a healthy road, well done!
  • rkennedy54
    Options
    Wow, I salute your courage to share your story and motivate and inspire others who are strugglingin their weight loss journey. I know when the hormones change at our time of life (I am 58) the weight loss is even harder. Continue to enjoy life with your family and friends and keep smiling smile:
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this story! Being a woman over 50 you inspire me that I can do it too! You're before and after pictures are incredible...not to mention the health benefits. You really should be proud of yourself :)
  • rkennedy54
    Options
    Good for you. It is the stories we read here on the blog that lets us change our perceptions on what we can and can't do, albeit with some effort. At the end it is worth it to have love of life and health back.:smile:
  • Glasgow_Vegan
    Glasgow_Vegan Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's great that you were a positive influence on your family too.
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story. Fantastic weight loss!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm happy if hearing how I have overcome my health issues can give someone else the hope and inspiration to conquer their own. Like I said, don't give up on yourself. It's never too late, no matter what age you are. I'm 55 and now that I know how to take care of myself, my health and my weight, I can prevent this from happening to me again. I have changed my life and I'm comfortable living this way for the rest of my years.

Seriously, nobody can do it for you. Believe in yourself and work toward it. I have become quite obsessive about how I eat and exercise. You don't have to go all OCD on it, like I did. If you want it, you can do it. No matter the circumstances. It's different for everyone, find what works for you and work it! Then smile as you feel the results happening. I rarely smiled for years, my face hurts now from all the smiles! Good luck!
  • HMiller9910
    Options
    This gives me hope that I can have the same success as you. You have done a great job turning your life around and coming back to better health. Well done! Thank you for sharing.
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Well done!
  • vegannlg
    vegannlg Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, you are an inspiration! Keep going! I adore your blog, and your projects, too! I have bookmarked it so I can look at ALL of them. I like to sew and see what others are doing.:flowerforyou:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow holy crap wow holy crap!!!! I am SO proud of you and I don't even KNOW you!!! Thanks for sharing! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!