Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options
I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    (not replying out of spite)

wait.....

d'oh!
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Like the name Captain Spatchcock isn't weird enough?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Call me a weirdo! So for not posting, you sure have a good amount of posts... just sayin...
  • Onmynewadventure
    Options
    Call me a weirdo! So for not posting, you sure have a good amount of posts... just sayin...

:bigsmile: .... I missed that!
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    127 posts about not posting then???
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

I don't have anything better to do. What else would I do at work, actually work?? Pah!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIyTiqfx_9ZllJ61uu5uAZKg0lc4C_Wd0OfbdSRCqd_SaTcRL0
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Then why are you posting in the forums?
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options

It's an open forum, have you seen how many pointless threads are on here. If it offends you sorry, but your opinion is still welcome. That's what public forum's are for, with acception to the trolls that even find there way on here!! (not meaning you)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I can do what I like with my own free time, thank you very much. :wink: And no, I'm not at work because I don't have a cushy desk job.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Then don't visit the forums, genius. The majority of the internet is covered in forums, message boards, and places where you can hold discussions in "comments" sections under articles and whatnot. It's like walking into a restaurant full of people and not wanting anyone to talk, whether to you or other people. Just ain't gonna happen.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I see what you did there...

ETA: But once again, we have hilarious irony and not-so-hilarious people pointing out the obvious irony. *headdesk*
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options

It's an open forum, have you seen how many pointless threads are on here. If it offends you sorry, but your opinion is still welcome. That's what public forum's are for, with acception to the trolls that even find there way on here!! (not meaning you)

Half of what's on TV is pointless. Half of what we worry about or talk about in real life is pointless. Just because it's taken new medium on the internet doesn't suddenly make it worse or even more offensive. Use the mobile app if you can, you can't access or see the forums from there.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    fatther-ted-down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options

Half of what's on TV is pointless. Half of what we worry about or talk about in real life is pointless. Just because it's taken new medium on the internet doesn't suddenly make it worse or even more offensive. Use the mobile app if you can, you can't access or see the forums from there.

But I can still get to the forums from my mobile phone's web browser. And that's even worse because it's a pain in the *kitten* to read and post from the phone browser. That's why my stance is that the whole forum thing should just be removed completely.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Lmao
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    you got more than 125+ posts and thats this month only. And this month isn't even over yet

Are all your posts trolling?
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    hey everyone its a just a joke, right cap'n?
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No friends! No forums! But...WTF is a spatchcock?
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    you got more than 125+ posts and thats this month only. And this month isn't even over yet

Are all your posts trolling?

No I slipped up and made 1 or 2 serious ones too.