Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Options

Replies

• AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm cooking bacon.

That's the best thing to do with it apart from eating it afterwards. I can't count the number of times I've made the basic mistake of wearing it rather than cooking it, and being chased down the street by neighbourhood dogs.

Ah... you live and learn. Well some people do, but obviously not me :drinker:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    god I hate these damn forums, they should ban them and all the hot guys and everything!!!!!
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    HAHA, how do some people manage to survive in the big bad world?

I agree OP, I also dont post in these forums. Foraii? Fora?
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Then why are you posting in the forums?

It's an open forum, have you seen how many pointless threads are on here. If it offends you sorry, but your opinion is still welcome. That's what public forum's are for, with acception to the trolls that even find there way on here!! (not meaning you)

Half of what's on TV is pointless. Half of what we worry about or talk about in real life is pointless. Just because it's taken new medium on the internet doesn't suddenly make it worse or even more offensive. Use the mobile app if you can, you can't access or see the forums from there.

But I can still get to the forums from my mobile phone's web browser. And that's even worse because it's a pain in the *kitten* to read and post from the phone browser. That's why my stance is that the whole forum thing should just be removed completely.

So? Just because you have access doesn't mean you should access it. If you honestly think that there's so much pointless stuff and rude behavior and whatever else you find fault with it, it's simple--don't use it. Yes there is a lot of crap that floats around in the forums but some people find it vital to their motivation, their success. I can tell you right now even if you had an army of folks agreeing with you, it wouldn't be removed. Hell I don't even like the forums for the content sometimes but I know every place has their morons, their trolls, their attention seekers, the people that post stupid stuff that has nothing to do with nothing. That's life, that's the internet.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....crabbing about forums on a forum!.....Troll?...
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    Oops.. TOM, somebody..... somebody..... help......
  • _KatieKat
    Options
    and again.......people dont know how to take a joke. I thought it was hilarious!!!!! :noway:
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options

It's an open forum, have you seen how many pointless threads are on here. If it offends you sorry, but your opinion is still welcome. That's what public forum's are for, with acception to the trolls that even find there way on here!! (not meaning you)

Half of what's on TV is pointless. Half of what we worry about or talk about in real life is pointless. Just because it's taken new medium on the internet doesn't suddenly make it worse or even more offensive. Use the mobile app if you can, you can't access or see the forums from there.

But I can still get to the forums from my mobile phone's web browser. And that's even worse because it's a pain in the *kitten* to read and post from the phone browser. That's why my stance is that the whole forum thing should just be removed completely.

So? Just because you have access doesn't mean you should access it. If you honestly think that there's so much pointless stuff and rude behavior and whatever else you find fault with it, it's simple--don't use it. Yes there is a lot of crap that floats around in the forums but some people find it vital to their motivation, their success. I can tell you right now even if you had an army of folks agreeing with you, it wouldn't be removed. Hell I don't even like the forums for the content sometimes but I know every place has their morons, their trolls, their attention seekers, the people that post stupid stuff that has nothing to do with nothing. That's life, that's the internet.

What are you doing later? Wanna ride bikes?
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what's the best exercise for toning arms?

Tae bo and for god's sake, don't lift anything heavier than a pound of fat (not muscle, cause it weighs more) or you'll get bulky.
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options

what up girl
    48907_100000444073891_3240115_n.jpg
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    @ katiecat,
    Gotta say, you look darned good for 99, wouldn't have guessed a day over 86.....jk
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options

What are you doing later? Wanna ride bikes?

Can't ride a bike, I pedal backwards by default.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a lot of crap that floats around in the .......

Speaking of which, http://www.smellypoop.com/facts_about_poop.php
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    and again.......people dont know how to take a joke. I thought it was hilarious!!!!! :noway:

Haven't got a clue what you just said Kit Kat - all I saw was cleavage
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    So if it's got nothing to do with nothing does that mean its got something to do with something???
    I'm
    So
    Confused
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options

So look at the site on your computer. Hello!
  • _KatieKat
    Options
    @ katiecat,
    Gotta say, you look darned good for 99, wouldn't have guessed a day over 86.....jk

why thank you!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

what up girl
    48907_100000444073891_3240115_n.jpg

hahaha..I remember that creeper!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I work out 17 times/week and only eat 2 calories and I'm not losing weight and I'm losing motivation
  • _KatieKat
    Options
    so does a pound of fat weigh more than a pound of muscle?????