Am I the only one who doesn't want forums?

Replies

• I work out 17 times/week and only eat 2 calories and I'm not losing weight and I'm losing motivation

you need to zig zag your calories to break that plateau!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Hey.. this seems familiar *bwahahahaha*

Didn't I see you over in "Am I the only one who doesn't want friends"..

oops, forgot the ??'s, I mean "Am I the only one who doesn't want friends??" of course ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/717534-am-i-the-only-one-that-doesn-t-want-friends

You.Are.Full.Of.Win!!! Can I have your autograph? :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    I work out 17 times/week and only eat 2 calories and I'm not losing weight and I'm losing motivation

You're probably building muscle and in starvation mode....try only using the plnk weights.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    nicely done . hahaha
  • so does a pound of fat weigh more than a pound of muscle?????

that depends on the person. everybody is different. some people's fat doesn't weight a lot and they're still fat. other people's fat weighs more but they're skinny. and some are skinny fat. therefore, tae bo.
  • @ curtnrod

Highly reccomend upping the dosage of exercise, reducing calories to approximately 0.0,, no more no less, and absolutely, positively cut out all forums.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

I'm fairly certain that absolutely no one on here cares whether you post in a forum, hate a forum, like a forum, etc. or not. This has got to be one of the dumbest threads I've ever read-whether trolling or not.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    so does a pound of fat weigh more than a pound of muscle?????

that depends on the person. everybody is different. some people's fat doesn't weight a lot and they're still fat. other people's fat weighs more but they're skinny. and some are skinny fat. therefore, tae bo.

oh ok, but should I eat my excersize calories back....IM so confused!!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    is there cake here or not?:angry:
  • And that my friends wraps it all up in a neat little bow, and I am outa here.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Stop talking to me...I dont want friends!!!!!!!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Dharma and Greg was good TV, discuss.

Darma's dad had quite the haircut.
  • I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

I'm fairly certain that absolutely no one on here cares whether you post in a forum, hate a forum, like a forum, etc. or not. This has got to be one of the dumbest threads I've ever read-whether trolling or not.

i will do better next time. i actually decided that i like the forums. so i will in fact be posting more.
  • so does a pound of fat weigh more than a pound of muscle?????

i cannot reveal all of the answers all at once. there needs to be some sort of build up and suspense.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member

Only if a ten pound baby weighs more than a ten pound ream of paper.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member

Only if a ten pound baby weighs more than a ten pound ream of paper.

No, only if Billy is not crying.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    I try to post helpful, accurate information. A lot of time I think it's waste of energy. I post increasingly less and one day, I'll give up. Life's too short.
  • gibsy
    gibsy Posts: 112
    Then why are you posting in the forums?

It's an open forum, have you seen how many pointless threads are on here. If it offends you sorry, but your opinion is still welcome. That's what public forum's are for, with acception to the trolls that even find there way on here!! (not meaning you)

This is the most beautiful troll I've ever seen. Sincerely.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    I'm cooking bacon.

That's the best thing to do with it apart from eating it afterwards. I can't count the number of times I've made the basic mistake of wearing it rather than cooking it, and being chased down the street by neighbourhood dogs.

Ah... you live and learn. Well some people do, but obviously not me :drinker:
    I chase people wearing bacon myself....
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    I see so many people here posting topics and replying to topics as if they have nothing better to do with their lives. I want no part of it. That's why I don't do it. But I think the people who do are weirdos.

Arrrgh Captain... You have a dead animal with toothpicks going thru it .... You don't want a part of it? Then why did you make your own here? Are you joking here??? Dead animals..... Yuck.... Heeeee I think your probably joking with this... Haaah. I think I get it... Do I? Dead animal with toothpicks.... RRRRR.... Scarey....