86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• RoseValle
    Options
    amazing. congratulations you are inspiring.
  • bb_girl
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congratulations! :smile:
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Are you sure this is the same person?
  • GOBIGGOHOME
    Options
    This is the reason I need to stay right here. You are a great inspiration to all of us.
    I'm thrilled for you.
    You are beautiful.
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So, it's officially been 7 months since I started this journey and I figure it's about time to let my new self shine!

I've gone from 235lbs (I started doing MFP at 201lbs) to 149lbs so far! I didn't take measurements before (I wish I had! Highly recommend that to people, even if you've been doing this for a while but I'm pretty sure my before picture will speak for itself!) From when I did get around to doing my measurements, I'm now down-
    Hips- 4 inches
    Chest-1.5 inches
    Waist 2.5 inches
    Thighs 1.5 inches
    Calfs- 2 inches

I've completed C25K and have since run 3 5k's!!!! My energy level has more then tripled at least! I'm more sane then I ever have been! haha I'm busy chasing after my 3 kids and did I mention I've done it all while m husband has been deployed!!! He's not even going to recognize me when he gets home! Can't wait!

Okay... so here it is... the bad! (BTW i took this never ever once dream of ever posting this anywhere public!!!)
    3e4c164b.jpg

And the good!
    b802ee1d.jpg
    Hope this works!!! Thanks!!!

wooooooow this is GREAT u inspire me
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OMG! Your arms are my favourite they look amazing! :heart: :happy:
  • addaline22
    Options
    oh my god! amazing!
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pure awesome!
  • kdlbb
    Options
    That's awesome... You're definitely an inspiration! Keep up the good work! What do you think has helped you the most on your journey?
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so amazing!
  • llrbaker
    llrbaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Congratulations to you!!!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    OMG you look soooooo good!!!!!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow is the first word that comes to the mind. You look amazing. Thank you for the update about your husband's reaction. You have a beautiful family. (love the haircut too!)
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You don't even look like you were once heavy! You must be so happy!
  • roohill
    roohill Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success. Aside from being visually inspiring, I'm so excited to hear about your energy levels. That very much inspires me... I have two young kids, and I want more than anything to feel like a healthy active super mom. Maybe you could follow up with a photo of your husbands reaction! ha. Congrats again.
  • STACYINOC
    STACYINOC Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...very impressive before and after :happy:
  • michmccord
    michmccord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG, what you have done is awesome, words cannot express feelings. The pictures are great motivation and inspiration to get my butt back in gear. I'm just floored at your transformation. Thanks for posting these, this was what I needed to see!
  • canosos
    canosos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! A true inspiration...you look awesome! Great job :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am at a loss for words, and that just does NOT happen. You look GREAT!!! And thanks for the jump-start for me.
  • canoe_dude
    canoe_dude Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, awesome results. You are truly an inspiration. You look amazing and happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!