I need MFP friends, not plentyoffish.com/facebook

Options
imchicbad
imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
If your serious about working out, losing weight and sharing your ups and downs, tips and secrets, real everyday life obsticals regardless of age/weight- then You Got a friend in me!:flowerforyou:

if you cuss, tell dirty jokes, dont log your food, party all the time and dont care and are lazy-or want to date me...then forget it.:noway:

Replies

• kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Right on! :smile:
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You would probably find me annoying :.(
  • imchicbad
    Options
    Right on! :smile:

:smokin:
  • imchicbad
    Options

i just like to keep it clean :huh: and focus on the goal:bigsmile:
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options

i just like to keep it clean :huh: and focus on the goal:bigsmile:

I totally get it. It's what works best for you. That's how it should be :)
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that . . . keep your eyes on the prize!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Good mindset. Very good mindset. I am glad Im not the only person on the forums who doesn't treat this place like a dating site. Im all for humor and such, but I always have my eye on my goals.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Every single thing about your post excludes me. But I've posted topics late at night like this and know how badly they go. So just trying to help.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I read your post several times.....are you using this site as a place to pick up dates? plentyoffish.com/facebook Even spam has calories.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a like button! Too much trash on here sometimes!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    MFP friends are GREAT.
    IF there's a MFP friend who is male, straight and unattached, if he friends you here. don't be shy.
    I tried that out a few nights ago - it turned out that "Nat" turned out to be Natalie, not Nate. :embarassed:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • imchicbad
    Options
    Good mindset. Very good mindset. I am glad Im not the only person on the forums who doesn't treat this place like a dating site. Im all for humor and such, but I always have my eye on my goals.

trust me i am sarcastic and have a sense of humor- just want to keep it fun, clean, and focus, like they say keepin it REAL. thats why we have a facebook right- this is fitness- i like to keep them seperate.

although mind you everyday life is not only just the gym and dieting like a freight train, theres lots if things in the way, so of course post go off the map when you need a break, i just perfer to stay out of the far left field on MFP. (if you catch my drift).
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options

Sorry. You never know, you know?

Cut me some slack.
  • jjh1024
    jjh1024 Posts: 36
    Options
    HAHA you can't seriously say this in a forum and expect serious answers from most of us. We can not be good MFP friends because I do curse, laugh a lot, and try my best to make this time I have in life as fun as possible, all while I am learning to eat right and take care of me. I choose not to be anal about my approach, but if that is what works for you then so be it.

I also do NOT want to date you so that is another reason we cant be friends...
  • imchicbad
    Options
    I read your post several times.....are you using this site as a place to pick up dates? plentyoffish.com/facebook Even spam has calories.

i think your hats a little tight:laugh:
  • BrettS1973
    BrettS1973 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about getting healthy, losing weight and exercising, and looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • imchicbad
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    HAHA you can't seriously say this in a forum and expect serious answers from most of us. We can not be good MFP friends because I do curse, laugh a lot, and try my best to make this time I have in life as fun as possible, all while I am learning to eat right and take care of me. I choose not to be anal about my approach, but if that is what works for you then so be it.

I also do NOT want to date you so that is another reason we cant be friends...

......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ............................:yawn:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Sorry. You never know, you know?

Cut me some slack.

Huh? I didn't quote you, did I? Yeah, it was not for you. For OP.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Every single thing about your post excludes me. But I've posted topics late at night like this and know how badly they go. So just trying to help.

^^^inadvertantly said he wants to date OP. :bigsmile:

*runs and hides*