I need MFP friends, not plentyoffish.com/facebook

Options

Replies

• DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If your serious about working out, losing weight and sharing your ups and downs, tips and secrets, real everyday life obsticals regardless of age/weight- then You Got a friend in me!:flowerforyou:

if you cuss, tell dirty jokes, dont log your food, party all the time and dont care and are lazy-or want to date me...then forget it.:noway:

I do both. Good luck finding boring friends who don't know how to have a good time. Ill continue to kick *kitten* in the gym and make comments that offend people regularly.

right?

Why can't we be serious about working out AND tell dirty jokes and flirt?

- If you are a sarcastic *kitten* who tells it like it is, are a hot guy/girl who likes to flirt, a dirty minded freak who can turn anything into a perverted comment, but still can lift heavy things and kill it in the gym, then I AM the friend for you! :flowerforyou:

Robin- why aren't we friends?
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Word
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I follow my goals absolutely...but I have fun. You'd hate me. :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

That's ok WCP... You know I love ya BECAUSE you do that!
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    MFP friends are GREAT.
    IF there's a MFP friend who is male, straight and unattached, if he friends you here. don't be shy.
    I tried that out a few nights ago - it turned out that "Nat" turned out to be Natalie, not Nate. :embarassed:

There are so many things about this that confuse me. Other than Nat is Natalie. What exactly were you trying to do with Nat.
  • Debbiefit45
    Options
    Then you would like me as a MFP friend.
    Debbie
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I love you without any logic or reason.

I just love you. Unexplainable love. Even though you are Canadian
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    If your serious about working out, losing weight and sharing your ups and downs, tips and secrets, real everyday life obsticals regardless of age/weight- then You Got a friend in me!:flowerforyou:

if you cuss, tell dirty jokes, dont log your food, party all the time and dont care and are lazy-or want to date me...then forget it.:noway:

You got a friend in me also! I would be happy to be a part of the support team. Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

hi taunto
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm here for a multitude of reasons... I track my calories, but not religiously every day. I log my exercise work, but don't work out every single day. I have a lot of friends, some of whom are flirty, some who are serious, but ALL of whom are great!

If I had said, don't friend me if you're a flirt, I would have missed some REALLY INSPIRING and AMAZING people. [edit: plus that would have been very hypocritical!]

I am a flirt, and yes sometimes I post pics of my *gasp* cleavage. I am here on this planet to do my best physically, to have fun, to make friends, and to be real.

I'm not looking for a hookup, or a life match - still going through too much crap in my life to do anyone much good in that area... But if I develop a friendship that happens to show signs of turning into something more lasting, I'm sure as hell am not going to toss them away because this is a fitness site, not a match site.

I think you are amazing to be so focused on your goals - that is very commendable... but there are some folks on this site, who albeit flirty, are incredibly driven, wise and well worth getting to know.

All the best to you!

Sandy

^^Exactly...

This is why I likes ya lots!! :flowerforyou:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about health and fitness, but if I have a glass of wine, I start telling dirty jokes (just one glass, that's all it takes), but I don't cuss. And I'm taken already, so I won't try to date you.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

HI TAUNTO!!!

Oh, come now... we both know that the abs explain a LITTLE... maybe it's what gets you over the fact that I am Canadian! lol

Your unconditional love inspires me! :-D
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • jimzisa
    jimzisa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT GOAL. Who doesn't need supportive friends with only progress and encouragement to offer. Thanks for putting good vibes out here for us to share.
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    I'm here for a multitude of reasons... I track my calories, but not religiously every day. I log my exercise work, but don't work out every single day. I have a lot of friends, some of whom are flirty, some who are serious, but ALL of whom are great!

If I had said, don't friend me if you're a flirt, I would have missed some REALLY INSPIRING and AMAZING people. [edit: plus that would have been very hypocritical!]

I am a flirt, and yes sometimes I post pics of my *gasp* cleavage. I am here on this planet to do my best physically, to have fun, to make friends, and to be real.

I'm not looking for a hookup, or a life match - still going through too much crap in my life to do anyone much good in that area... But if I develop a friendship that happens to show signs of turning into something more lasting, I'm sure as hell am not going to toss them away because this is a fitness site, not a match site.

I think you are amazing to be so focused on your goals - that is very commendable... but there are some folks on this site, who albeit flirty, are incredibly driven, wise and well worth getting to know.

All the best to you!

Sandy

^^Exactly...

This is why I likes ya lots!! :flowerforyou:

Awe hun! You TOTALLY ROCK!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I work my *kitten* off, eat ( and log) whatever the hell I like, gone from couch potato to running my first half marathon ( TODAY..go ME) inside of 10 weeks. I have dropped 90lbs in less than a year and have had 490 days of straight logging. welcome to the NFL, toots.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    You lost me at "your"...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OP, you should put your friend requirements on your profile page. I think that's what most people seem to do. :flowerforyou:
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I kind of look at the forums here like television - if you don't like them don't look... No one is forcing anyone else to clink on a link.
  • MeEthel
    MeEthel Posts: 8
    Options
    I don't want to date you, even if your profile pic looks like it was meant for a dating site. :wink:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    You would probably find me annoying :.(

LOL me too, but just because i drink on saturdays (when i feel like it) and cuss doesnt mean im not serious about losing weight and being supportive. So sad you missed out on a friend like ME. =)