I need MFP friends, not plentyoffish.com/facebook

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Every single thing about your post excludes me. But I've posted topics late at night like this and know how badly they go. So just trying to help.

Hear, hear.
  • clbilardo
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. There is a lot of trash going on here. I'm here to give and get support....plain and simple. You can keep the rest.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am just an overweight lady that is doing her best to not be overweight for much longer. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • vengefullilac
    Options
    me please?

just keep in mind I just joined today and won't start logging calories until tomorow.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I totally get what you are saying. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    If your serious about working out, losing weight and sharing your ups and downs, tips and secrets, real everyday life obsticals regardless of age/weight- then You Got a friend in me!:flowerforyou:

if you cuss, tell dirty jokes, dont log your food, party all the time and dont care and are lazy-or want to date me...then forget it.:noway:

I do both. Good luck finding boring friends who don't know how to have a good time. Ill continue to kick *kitten* in the gym and make comments that offend people regularly.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    If your serious about working out, losing weight and sharing your ups and downs, tips and secrets, real everyday life obsticals regardless of age/weight- then You Got a friend in me!:flowerforyou:

if you cuss, tell dirty jokes, dont log your food, party all the time and dont care and are lazy-or want to date me...then forget it.:noway:

I do both. Good luck finding boring friends who don't know how to have a good time. Ill continue to kick *kitten* in the gym and make comments that offend people regularly.

oh phew...:flowerforyou:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

right?

Why can't we be serious about working out AND tell dirty jokes and flirt?

- If you are a sarcastic *kitten* who tells it like it is, are a hot guy/girl who likes to flirt, a dirty minded freak who can turn anything into a perverted comment, but still can lift heavy things and kill it in the gym, then I AM the friend for you! :flowerforyou:
  • vengefullilac
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

well now aren't we just a special snowflake?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    You lost me at "your"...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    internet-memes-meme-madness-my-little-wait-what1.gif
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

*offended*

FR sent. <==how I roll.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm here for a multitude of reasons... I track my calories, but not religiously every day. I log my exercise work, but don't work out every single day. I have a lot of friends, some of whom are flirty, some who are serious, but ALL of whom are great!

If I had said, don't friend me if you're a flirt, I would have missed some REALLY INSPIRING and AMAZING people. [edit: plus that would have been very hypocritical!]

I am a flirt, and yes sometimes I post pics of my *gasp* cleavage. I am here on this planet to do my best physically, to have fun, to make friends, and to be real.

I'm not looking for a hookup, or a life match - still going through too much crap in my life to do anyone much good in that area... But if I develop a friendship that happens to show signs of turning into something more lasting, I'm sure as hell am not going to toss them away because this is a fitness site, not a match site.

I think you are amazing to be so focused on your goals - that is very commendable... but there are some folks on this site, who albeit flirty, are incredibly driven, wise and well worth getting to know.

All the best to you!

Sandy
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Well said darlin' ....I need a friend like you here :D
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    You lost me at "your"...

So, so good...

--P
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Whoops, guilty on all of those, excepting wanting to date you.

--P
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    food logging, goals and exercise what else is there on MFP
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I'm DEAD serious about getting healthy and losing weight. Also, i'm very active on here, and i log in every day. Hope that meets your criteria. :wink:

Oh, i forgot..........................i like to kid around and bust balls once in a while too! :tongue:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Amen to this!! You can lose weight, and still enjoy life and oh yeah be FUN. Guess my 145 lbs lost doesn't count for much since I am snarky, brash and funny :) (at least I can be - but can keep it real too)

ETR: typo