Who's planning on exercising today?

Options
13»

Replies

• trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    600 calories at lunch... on any machine :)
  • jonchew
    jonchew Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    10 minute walk (warm-up) - 5K run - 10 Minute walk (cool-down).
    I REALLY needed to do this, because we had a family party day... junk food hell!!
    Still about 200 cals over my goal today.

I'll get-'em tomorrow!
  • dittmarml
    dittmarml Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Swam 15 laps. Hoping to do some light resistance training later today.

Cleaned instead. Still cleaning, actually. Will finish that and do some light weight work in about an hour. Good day - hope ya'll did well! Keep on keeping on!!
  • jamtown
    jamtown Posts: 4
    Options
    Rainy day so I did a 4 mile walk with a Leslie Sansone dvd. It takes about 55 minutes beginning to end. Great workout for me!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that! Finished week 3 of Couch to 5K tonight! :D

OH! And I'm now doing 100lbs on my chest press!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Will be doing Day 1 of Week 6 of the Couch to 5K after the sun goes down. I run at night because I don't want anybody to see me and think "fat lady running!" LOL. BTW, Day 3 of Week 5 nearly killed me, but I actually managed to run for 20 minutes straight. I'm relieved it's back to intervals tonight though.

Congrats!!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    It's Monday where I am, so yes, I'm planning to exercise today. I'm not sure how long for, I did an hour yesterday so I might have to do thirty to forty five minutes today.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Walked a little over 3 Miles before Church this morning.
    :heart: 45 Minutes on the Treadmill after Lunch (3.08 Mile)
    :drinker: Still planning to walk to 7-11 for Coffee later - about a Mile.
  • tajour
    tajour Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did my Day 1 of Week 6 and the route I took landed me at the bottom of the biggest mother of a hill for my third and last interval. I couldn't make it up jogging as my calves were on fire and a side-stitch from hell settled in. I had to back off to a fast walk. :frown:

I think I'm gonna spend the rest of this week on the first day, and go to Day 2 next week just to make sure I can do it properly. I have to keep reminding myself this is not a race.
  • Dylex
    Dylex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't been paying much attention to my distances on machines =/
    But I'm aiming for better endurance. Tonight hopefully going 15-20mins at 8km/h.
    I know it's kind of crappy but it's an improvement to me ! :D
  • cakewar
    cakewar Posts: 11
    Options
    I did Couch to 5K a few years ago before my first race. Is this just a workout program for you or is in preparation for an upcoming run?

Will be doing Day 1 of Week 6 of the Couch to 5K after the sun goes down. I run at night because I don't want anybody to see me and think "fat lady running!" LOL. BTW, Day 3 of Week 5 nearly killed me, but I actually managed to run for 20 minutes straight. I'm relieved it's back to intervals tonight though.
  • ClaudiaF77
    Options
    12 lengths of a 25 metre pool done and dusted.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: 50 Minutes Leslie Sansone before Work
    50 Minutes at Curves after work
    20 - 25 Minute Walk planned after Dinner
    :wink: That is all.
  • cakewar
    cakewar Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations on a two hour workout day! I did an hour of yoga today but now feel inspired to do a second workout.
    :drinker: 50 Minutes Leslie Sansone before Work
    50 Minutes at Curves after work
    20 - 25 Minute Walk planned after Dinner
    :wink: That is all.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Nope. It's my day off. If I even start thinking I should go bike for exercise or actually do something besides lay on my livingroom floor typing on my phone/internet, I become anxious and stressed. I'm doing some floor exercises at my leisure but that's because my idea of fun is laying on my back on the floor and trying to put my foot on my face just to see if I can.

Got a cat on either side of me and my balcony door open. Life is good.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: Plan WAS For Today To Be a Slow Day. However it didn't exactly turn out that way!!
    :heart: Walked for 60 Minutes at Curves - 3.51 Mile
    :smile: Treadmill for 30 Minutes - 1.99 Mile
    :drinker: 35 Minute Walk to 7-11 with Hubby after Dinner - 1.98 Mile

:happy: Ended up with Over 14,000 steps Total
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I have finished my exercise for the day. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill and 35 minutes on the stationary bike and 15 minutes worth of stretching. I needed to make up for loss exercise time on the weekend.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    None really...Still waiting on my new tattoo to heal on my shoulder! Erggggggg