Looking for friends - especially moms

Options
1235»

Replies

• Elona_30
    Elona_30 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi all
    Im Elona and have been on mpf fpr a while but I stopped for a while because I just kept gainning weight even though I was staying under on my caleries, and I was excersing and it did not help only to find out that my birth control was messing with my motabalisum hence my gaining all the weight, now that I have found out what the problem was I can now try to lose all the weight I had lost pluse the rest of what I want to lose. I have a very active 4 year old little girl.

hw 250
    cw 230
    gw 160
  • RoseValle
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am a mom of 21yr old son. I turned 50 last week and signed on the MFP. My sister recommended it to me. So far it is eye opening. trying to take it small steps at a time. Just looking to get out of the 200's for now.
    SW 245
    lots of work in between
    gw 160 - 170

We can do this.
  • mandella2010
    Options
    HI! new to mfp! i'm 20 years old and mommy to 1 beautiful baby boy, i weigh 206 and i want to get to 125 by august 14th, 2013. I've been exercising on my own for 2 weeks now and havent lost a damn thing:( so here i am lol add me if anyone wants to:)
  • jenrenee0813
    Options
    We can all do it!!:smile:
  • sshorty24
    Options
    ADD ME TOO! I only have 1 child; a 5 year old daughter. I have always been plus sized girl but after having my daughter, the weight just got out of control. I'm still saying that it's just baby weight...(5 years later)...lol!
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Hey Jessica I'm Ally I'm a Mommy too

Female
    SW: 356
    CW: 266
    GW: 180
    Height: 5'6"

Add me if you'd like! :)
  • deannanadgauda
    deannanadgauda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I am new to this too...I am a mom to one and wanting to lose some weight before the next baby. Feel free to add me!
  • Immaskinnycow
    Immaskinnycow Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a married mom of 5 beautiful girls. They are 24, 20, 11, 10, and 9. I sarted at 250 pounds and I've lost 94 pounds as of today. I'm aiming for 140-145, I'm 5"6" and 46 years old. Add me if you like. Best of luck to you on your journey.
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of four ages 5-13. I've been here since Jan. and log daily - except might not this week if Isaac comes as close as they're warning. Anyway, MFP has been so important in my weight loss journey. I started at 248 and am now sitting at 200 - since January. I'm thrilled with my accomplishment but still have a long ways to go!!
  • deannabalestra
    deannabalestra Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends! I just started back at MFP. My husband is on here as well although he's already pretty fit (men!)
    I am 34 and have two boys 5 and 7. I am a real estate agent and I want to lose about 50 lbs or so.
  • Keisha282
    Options
    Hi...I'm a mother of 4 and on this journey to good health ...feel free to add me....i update my journal daily. :flowerforyou:
  • sugarshoes
    Options
    Hi
    I definitly recommend logging for a few days or a week before starting.. I wish I had so I could see the drastic difference my old eating patterns vs new ones.. :)
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Hi! I am a single mother of a wonderful 3 year old. I know how hard it is to find the time to workout and eat right when all your time goes to your kids...feel free to add me!
  • mom2rpkp
    mom2rpkp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP, just started last week. I am a 51-year old mom of two adopted girls (13 and 2). Would love to have more friends so we can mutually support and encourage each other.
  • ayesha_calloway
    ayesha_calloway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessica,

My name is Ayesha...
    Height: 5' 5.5"
    weight: 176lbs
    2 Children
    Work: Full time

I'm new to MFP as well, feel free to add me..... we can encourage each other
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies add me!
    27 yrs young lol
    4 kids (3girls n 1boy)
    Currently a stay home mom but I am a licence cosmetolgist
    I'm trying to lose 80-85 lbs
    Any support will b appropriate n ill do the same
  • Irish2002
    Irish2002 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 2 little girls ages 9 and 10. feel free to add me.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4, add me if you wish! :flowerforyou: