Exercise type - s e x

Options

Replies

• seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    If it is an extra long session, and I am actively getting into certain positions and flexing, I log it as pilates;)
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    On a similar site, "Sexual Activity" is listed as an exercise option. It does not post publicly, though. The calories burned show up in the talley, but the activity itself is invisible to others. There were a couple of different levels of this activity as well...passive/light; moderate and vigorous.
    Haha, you're talking about calorie count. Another thing I liked about that site is it has more options for people who work standing up, because an 8 hours shift does burn alot and people can have an opportunity to eat back some of those calories.
    If it weren't for all the pro-ana crap I would probably have stayed on that site ;-)
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    For the people who said that " sex is not exercise" **** that if your over 300 pound sex is a damn workout. I work up a sweat but I don't know where I would put my fitbit.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I log it as aerobics - and my partner gets a kick out of seeing if today was low impact or high impact :)
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    Honestly because it doesn't burn as many calories for women. It's also not something that is done to the same intensity the whole time.

The point of adding exercise on MFP is to eat the calories back so you keep your deficit. Sex burns a minimum amount of calories and if you're putting anything over 50 you're just fooling yourself.

^^ You're not doing it right.......

Doesn't burn as much for women? Oh honey, baby, sweetheart, you need to find yourself a WOMAN not someone to just lay beneath you. If you don't feel like you just ran with the bulls it was not up to par. "High impact aerobic" is what I log it as. I mean, aerobics increase your heart rate and increase your need to intake air right? Closest I could find :)
  • oceancity
    Options
    It sounds like it would be kind of awkward if you wanted to comment on someones status with that on there..
    "SoAndSo burned 394 calories doing 70 minutes of Intense Lovemaking!"

What do you say to something like that, if you're one of those people who likes to congratulate people on their exercise? "Good burn?" "They lasted THAT long?" "Get some!"

Lmfao omg!! This! This had me dying laughing so hard I choked.
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    pshhh . . . bump. I never get any anyway! Good luck burning those calories you lovemakers.
  • oceancity
    Options
    Also surprised sperm isn't added to the food area; I'm sure this could help some people reach their protein intake calories. LOL!

It is in the database as "Cum" and the serving size is "1 squirt" and apparently a container is 6 squirts

Omg it really is in the database. *dies*
    I'm not taking these posts as humorous, but the way they're coming out i can't help but to giggle...a lot.
  • PasDeGras
    PasDeGras Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Very funny. true too, I suppose!
  • ashesfromfire
    Options
    Also surprised sperm isn't added to the food area; I'm sure this could help some people reach their protein intake calories. LOL!

It is in the database as "Cum" and the serving size is "1 squirt" and apparently a container is 6 squirts

Omg it really is in the database. *dies*
    I'm not taking these posts as humorous, but the way they're coming out i can't help but to giggle...a lot.

OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOODNESS IT REALLY DOES!!!!! I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER!!!!!! MY MAN IS GONNA LOVE THIS!!!!!
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    How do you add a pic?! I have one for this thread!!!!!
  • ashesfromfire
    Options

you have to upload it to photobucket then copy the image code into the text space on here
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ha depends on the position! I admit to being a bit more uhm, acrobatic lately to make it more of a workout on my part, hehehe. I told my Hunny ithat sex is bonus calories burned- don't wanna think about how many so I don't record it. Spice it up, people- it's fun to be covered in sweat and out of breath in that context: :explode:
  • TabbathaAnne
    Options

you have to upload it to photobucket then copy the image code into the text space on here

Holy balls all for a pic?! Lol... Lemme try this...
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Just use "horseback riding"

Hillarious :laugh: .... but wouldn't it depend who was on top... like... who was the horse and who was the rider?

God it's so complicated. We need this entered into the MFP database properly including positions eg.

"Reverse cowgirl.. on top."
  • TabbathaAnne
    Options
    Give MFP this guideline! ;)

::crossing fingers the pic works haha::

tumblr_m3iuheRHHK1r2j88no1_500.jpg
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options

LMFAO. Wowww, It really is in the database.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Oh Lord this thread is sooooo gonna get deleted.
  • TabbathaAnne
    Options

LMFAO. Wowww, It really is in the database.

WOWOWOWWWWW!!!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Give MFP this guideline! ;)

::crossing fingers the pic works haha::

tumblr_m3iuheRHHK1r2j88no1_500.jpg

I would like to order the pizza and meatballs please