New Years Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Hello All, Last week I started it with my best foot forward and the other foot did not follow!! I want to swear here! Anyhow, I will keep at it until I reach my goal weight. I am on my path to goodness and greatness. I know that this past week was not one of my best, god knows. Today is a new week in my journey.

I didn't gain and I didn't lose. I think that I have been exercising like a mental patient and it caught up with me last week!! Anyhow, I am training for a half marathon and I want that day to be the end of "the losing" and the beginning of the "maintaining".

The marathon will be on April 25, 2010 Earth Day!!

Woohoo! I am definitely not up to Marathon status.. but I am running a 5K on April 17th for Earth day. :smile: You can do it!
  • janicem
    Options
    Hey ladies, I would love to join this group! I too struggle with a few pounds up and and few pounds down and can not seem to get out of this rutt! I really am looking forward to your support! I enoyed reading posts and congrats to everyone for this weeks weight loss!! :smile:

SW: 170
    CW: 168.5
    GW: 125 in 2010
  • itsbella
    itsbella Posts: 1,101
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! I'm not marathon status yet either! I am training for it, today was day 1 of week 1 :smile: You can do it too!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight- 184
    Weigh in Dec. 5- 184:ohwell:

Didn't lose anything. Probably due to Thanksgiving, but the good news is I didn't GAIN anything either! Hopefully next week I'll see a drop again.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I would love to join this group! I too struggle with a few pounds up and and few pounds down and can not seem to get out of this rutt! I really am looking forward to your support! I enoyed reading posts and congrats to everyone for this weeks weight loss!! :smile:

SW: 170
    CW: 168.5
    GW: 125 in 2010

Welcome!
  • brewwerks2
    Options
    I haven't lost anything...and possibly may have gained a pound. I am thinking it is a lag effect from Thanksgiving week. I am not going to weigh again until one week from Friday...December 18th. I will post it then. I am sick of fluctuating.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I haven't lost anything...and possibly may have gained a pound. I am thinking it is a lag effect from Thanksgiving week. I am not going to weigh again until one week from Friday...December 18th. I will post it then. I am sick of fluctuating.

I wonder if that's what's going on with me too... I've been eating much better and working out a lot (burning 500+ calories most days) and I haven't lost anything in a while. Hm..
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Weigh In, Friday December 11th

SW: 193
    Challenge SW: 175

LW: 173.5
    CW: 171.5
    Change: -2

Pounds to NY Goal: 1.5
    New Years Goal: 170
    (Depending how quickly I meet the goal, I may have to change it. :tongue:)
  • vitabella
    vitabella Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weigh In, Friday December 11th

Challenge SW: 137

Current weight: 132
    Weight loss: -4

New Years Goal: 127

I absolutely can not believe i lost 4 pounds!! I guess it is because for 2 months i had hit a plateu and now maybe i have broken through it finally !!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Here is mine ...Didn't loose much this week, but at least i didn't gain.

Staring challenge weight - 295.4
    CW - 290.8
    Weight loss - .2 lbs

New year Goal 285.0

Left to New years goal 5.8 lbs
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Challenge start weight- 184
    Weigh in Dec. 5- 184
    Weigh in Dec. 11- 184, again:sad:

Gotta change it up, I'm tired of this pesky 184!
  • healthworks
    Options
    Hey girls:smile:

Its been a bad week of eating for me.... I have gained....4 lbs>>>>:cry:

I'm getting it under control... TODAY!!

WTG to everyone that has lost this week!!!:heart:
  • janicem
    Options
    Hey girls! congrats to everyone who has lost this week. I am up 1/2 lb and worked my tail off this week by working out as well as keeping track of eating. Being on my period does not help and I am assuming that is where the gain is from.

Oh well, I am proud I worked out everyday and I feel great! My Christmas party for work is tonight and I am feeling positive about making healthy choices! :smile:

Have a great weekend ladies and keep up the hard work!:flowerforyou:
  • brewwerks2
    Options
    i have one more week before I'm stepping on the scale so congrats to everyone who lost, and hang in there to those that didn't! I am tracking my calories so I'll hopefully lose at least some ounces this week......was on track until last night and i over did it. oh well....up by the boot straps to try again.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week!!

I'm happy I lost a pound this week... but still annoyed that I'm SO close to being under 200. Couldn't be any closer, and still didn't make it! Oh well. I KNOW I will soon.

Challenge SW: 200.5
    Last week: 201
    This week: 200 even. UGH lol
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who lost this week!!

I'm happy I lost a pound this week... but still annoyed that I'm SO close to being under 200. Couldn't be any closer, and still didn't make it! Oh well. I KNOW I will soon.

Challenge SW: 200.5
    Last week: 201
    This week: 200 even. UGH lol

Next week, next week! :flowerforyou:
  • healthworks
    Options
    BUMP...

You can do it Blondie925!!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Thanks! I've been fairly good this weekend, so I'm hopeful.

Good luck to everyone on the next weigh in!
  • tyandgil01
    tyandgil01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well this stinks. I'm gaining a couple of pounds and I'm hoping it's just bloating. Ya know what I mean? I've really started eating healthy today; went out and bought all healthy stuff, so hopefully it'll get me on the right track. Even though I won't make my goal at New Year's, I'm sure gonna keep on trying.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Well this stinks. I'm gaining a couple of pounds and I'm hoping it's just bloating. Ya know what I mean? I've really started eating healthy today; went out and bought all healthy stuff, so hopefully it'll get me on the right track. Even though I won't make my goal at New Year's, I'm sure gonna keep on trying.

Don't feel bad. I can't make my New Year's goal either. But I'm gonna do the best I can, that's all we can do right? You'll see the pounds coming off soon, just stick with it!!