What are you favourite and least favourite exercises?

Options

Replies

• MrsCaseyLane
    MrsCaseyLane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I LOVE swimming. I might take 2 hours but Im doing laps the whole time.

I HATE walking! It's pretty much the only thing I can do at this moment, I just get bored so quickly!
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I loved Chalean Extreme, and I also like to walk and really want to learn to run.

I HATE floor work of any kind. I also dislike dancy moves.
  • jennieth
    jennieth Posts: 105
    Options
    For me it's a big catch. All the ones I hate the most do the most for me. Planks, stationary lunges, jump squats, hack squats.
  • Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hate - burpees, jumping jacks, any jumping around (makes me want to pee! :blushing: )
    Love - walking, running (once my knee is healed), yoga
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Squats
    Hates: Thrusters
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love to dance, so maybe I should try Zumba, what do you think Kell? Is it worth the investment?

Yeah for sure! It is very fun! I have Zumba Exhilarate which is the newer version of Zumba
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Least favourite hands down: burpees :grumble:
    Favourite - kickboxing :smile:
  • jdfolkes
    Options
    Fav: Most any weight training and stretching. I always feel better after my workouts.
    Not-Fav: Anything even remotely close to lunges. Had a motorcycle accident years back and lunges and I are no longer talking.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    HATE the treadmill, hate, hate, hate.

I love weight lifting (deadlifts especially) and I love Zumba & Kickboxing.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I love step areobics the most and because I have bad wrists I hate push ups. I also love Bob Harper DVD's (I'm not a fan of jillian Micheals)
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I like anything that's going to make me sweat and get outside of myself. Insanity, and the Asylum are my top two favorite workout programs ever. I also love pushups, jumping jacks, jumping robe and kickboxing, and not that silly Tae Bo BS either which I have actually done many years ago, over a decade lol. I like Billy Blanks spirit but his workouts are way too easy. Things I hate are walking, pilates, yoga and meditating. And still have yet to do the yoga video's in P90X or X2. I do not like to work out at a slugs pace, snail whatever lol. I might do the Yoga that come with the Tapout XT program when I start it back up because I'm missing out on a lot by not doing it. Still hate it though.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Favourite- Biking, swimming, kayaking

Least favourite- Everything else. (Especially anything that needs to/is usually done in a gym)

The tvs dont interest me and music gets boring quick as well. But I have attention span problems as it is.
  • bahlquist
    Options
    Love lat pull downs
    hate shoulder press
  • Jane_brown
    Options
    I am a news junkie so decided to go to the gym when the news is on or anderson cooper 360. Then, I do the treadmill for 50 minutes- it's about 400 calories for me.
    A friend recommended a couch to 5k program but she has an iphone and I have a droid. Anyone have a program they like?
  • Jane_brown
    Options
    What are burpees?
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Love ab exercises

HATE burpees
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I love to dance, so maybe I should try Zumba, what do you think Kell? Is it worth the investment?

YES YES YES! Do the Zumba. Not only will you have fun and enjoy yourself while you sweat and burn 500 +calories.

Favorite : Zumba or treadmill

Least Fave : Squats!
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Favorite - Deadlifts

Least favorite - 45mins of house cleaning vigorous effort
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options
    Overhead Press.
    Squats.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Strength training really bores me but I'm hoping if I keep switching it up I'll like it more. I also HATE knee to chest jumps. Mainly because they are really hard for me and I suck at them.

Power yoga is by far my favorite. Second would be running or any cardio really.