From 319lbs to 263 and counting! Kinda sad

Options
13»

Replies

• cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Britney! I can definitely see a difference. Your face for sure, but your body too! :) Keep up the good work!
  • ali2004
    ali2004 Posts: 8
    Options
    you look very nice n lost weight. u hv inspired me :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    May I say you have lovely eyes and looking good! Keep up the great work!!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference! I feel the same way I can't tell a difference in pics of myself or even looking in the mirror but do notice when I put on a pair of pants that fit 3 weeks ago and now they are too baggy to wear like this morning when getting ready for work.
    Keep up the great work! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Do you know what......only one person has noticed with me.
    My husband says he can't tell.
    My clothes don't feel any different.
    I haven't gone down a dress size.

Vogue have not called me for a photo shoot.......

But hang on............
    - I feel healthier
    - I feel more in control
    - I know I am doing something about my weight
    - I can stay on the treadmill longer

-AND I AM DOING IT FOR MY FUTURE......last time I checked I couldn't see that either (mores the pity!).

Hang on in there, keep going and at some point it will start to really show. Personally I can see a difference in your photos but like me you are probably looking for something slightly unrealistic at this stage!!!!!!!

You have done really really well -I know where you are coming from!!!!!

Big hugs xx
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You can see a major difference from the before and after pictures!! Keep at it and you will be at that goal weight before you know it.
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Another thing is, try picking up a 35 lb dog food bag and carrying it around for awhile, then put it down. Thinking of it that way always helps me too when I have a hard time seeing it in the mirror.

You look great!
  • Mcmilligen
    Mcmilligen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference! Keep going, things will only get better. Just think of how far you have come! 80 lbs is SUCH an achievement in itself. You are inspiring, and I wish you the best in your journey! Congratulations on your success thus far! :happy:
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    There is a huge difference. And I'm sure if you were to put on your "old" clothes they would be falling off you! Such a pretty face too. Keep going, you're doing great!

My old clothes really are falling off! Even the ones I had on a month ago are. Thank you ! :]
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! Keep up the great work :)
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a difference. Great work :)
  • traycam1979
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see it! Look closely at your before and after pictures...your whole upper body is so much smaller! And trust me, as someone who has "linebacker" issues, I would know! You're doing great!!! Give yourself a pat on the back!

I agree with this! This is my first post but I totally noticed the difference. You can see your neck in your current pics and you upper body looks MUCH smaller! Great job so far and keep it up!
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lose!

I think the "after" photo - you aren't wearing the most flattering clothes. I bet if you put on the same outfit you wore in the before shot, you would notice a huge difference! Keep going! It's a long road ahead, but you can do it!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your lose!

I think the "after" photo - you aren't wearing the most flattering clothes. I bet if you put on the same outfit you wore in the before shot, you would notice a huge difference! Keep going! It's a long road ahead, but you can do it!

Thank you ! And yeah, I had to pull the green shirt tighter so people could actually see my progress because the shirt is loose. As for the those clothes in the before pic - I no longer have them :[
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!