anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• LoyalAngel16
    LoyalAngel16 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and currently weighing 263 lb. I started at 315 lb. I am struggling right now to even get out of the 260s. Feel like I lose a pound just to gain half a pound, then lose a pound in a half and gain a pound. You are welcome to add me as well. I need the encouragement as well.
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    204 and 5'7"! Add me if you like :)

Are you 204 in your "after" pic in your profile? I'm about 206 and the same height and I look NOTHING like you do...your body looks pretty great....i am still battling with back rolls and all of that...amazing how bodies differ and weight is distributed differently huh...keep it up tho...you're doing a great job...I'd like to add you to learn about your regimen...look out for my friend request!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Hi I was 245lbs when I started and am 5'3. I am now 237lbs and would love to lose weight with you x
  • Myosha86
    Myosha86 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hello, I was 242 when I first started and i'm 5'2. I'm now at 233 feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • bago08
    bago08 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    How about 300?
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! As of this morning I am at 210 (5' 6 1/2"). I have lost a lot, but have about 40 pounds to go to my goal weight of 169. Highest recorded weight was 434 (October 2008) - starting weight was 399 (April 4, 2011). I love the encouragement and motivation I get from others here on MFP.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    I'm just under now, started at 240, got down to 183 then gained again... 198 at last weigh in. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :flowerforyou:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'3 and over 200, feel free to add me anyone :-)
  • brittanypeters1990
    brittanypeters1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I weigh 239 Currently.
    I am wanting to lose around 100 myself.
    Feel Free to add me as well. :)
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    i started out at 246 and am at 196.4 right now (my profile shows 34 lbs lost since i didnt really keep track here until i had lost about 20 lbs.) i have been stuck here for a while. please add me if you would like. (that goes for everyone that has posted or read this topic). i always welcome new friends.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 and am now at 159 :) Probably not helpful to you now because you want people who are at the beginning of your journey, but I just thought I'd drop you a message to say don't give up, and you CAN do it!

I joined MFP when I was about 264 and everyone was lovely, and there are a lot of people who are MUCH heavier :)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    204 and 5'7"! Add me if you like :)

Are you 204 in your "after" pic in your profile? I'm about 206 and the same height and I look NOTHING like you do...your body looks pretty great....i am still battling with back rolls and all of that...amazing how bodies differ and weight is distributed differently huh...keep it up tho...you're doing a great job...I'd like to add you to learn about your regimen...look out for my friend request!

Request accepted! I carry all my weight in my butt and legs/thighs as well as my chest. Yeah, 204 is the "after" pic.. The "before" was before gym or anything like that, at about 220 I think.
  • kersaafir
    Options
    I am 5-7 and weigh 228 lbs. I have been using my fitness pal for a couple of months and staying within or mostly under the assigned calorie amount but have not had any success losing. I exercise at a gym doing cardio, weights, and warm water stretching 4 times a week. I am quickly losing my motivation for dieting but want to lose. I guess i"m asking for help.
  • stevej98
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 206lbs and looking to get to 180' although I will be working out as well as changing my eating habits. Is anyone else around my age here? (53)
  • coookee50
    Options
    Add me I'm 268 lbs i joined this site for just that reason; to give and get encouragement
  • 92_sweetheart
    92_sweetheart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and over 200lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • mnwatson26
    Options
    I'm same weight exactly, and half an inch taller. You can add me to your friend group-- I need more encouragement to stick w/ it. got down to 220 last summer, but then crept back up to beyond where I started when work got busy.
  • OstaraRose
    Options
    I'm 45 years old :)
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me!
  • carlakfarmer
    carlakfarmer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There.... I am starting back today and I am over 200. I am currently at 221 and I am 5'8. I would like to get to 150 so I have 71 lbs to lose. Would love to have a weightloss buddy to keep me on track. Please add me to your buddy list ( carlakfarmer). Thanks!