anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 192 ish, but I started at 204 pounds, and I'm 5'2". :)
  • Danayle
    Danayle Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm close at 195. I just started; feel free to add me.
  • AniOnFire
    AniOnFire Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm at 301.4 lbs and I'm 5'3.5" This is the most I have ever weighed and I am trying to get down. My super goal is to get back into a juniors 5 or 7 my mini goal is to fit back into my size 13s before my birthday which is in February, and to drink more water. Feel free to add me!
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5" and well over 200. I would like to lose over 100 pounds. I too was away from MFP for a while and have come back. You can add me as a friend if you like.

Good luck on your journey.
  • xtardisx
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I weigh 265. I've lost 5 pounds... and haven't lost anything in the past month... NOT A FAN... I go to the gym everyday and I eat the calorie intake set by mfp... No fun indeed...
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    i did not think i would get such an amazing response! so many people feel the same as i do, i know some of u have said to tone too but i have so much fat around my stomach i feel i need to burn that off first, i do go to the gym at least 3 times a week and swim few times too, so i know I'm building muscles that way i do have weights at the ready when i feel the muscles kicking in and see the fat burning, but i don't want to get a hard stomach lol. I can see the gym toning my bum and arms so i know somethings working. I have yoyo'd pretty much since my teens (10 years or so) and i have always battled with food and emotions, so i know the only way to loose the weight for good is to feel happy about doing it and not getting down if i see no changes quickly or the scales don't show me the results i want to see. I have received so many friend requests and don't know how to reply to everyone, so i thought if i post here people can see i do care and appreciate it all THANK YOU! x
  • nmleisa
    nmleisa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Isn't this site great??? So many wonderful people!!

Anyone can feel free to add me...I'm 5'7" and started at 275 on here...highest was 284. I'm down to 257 and am feeling fabulous!! It's amazing the change...I am in a better mood, feeling happier and stronger :) my hubby and kids are happier too. Anyway, wanting to get under 200 and just be healthier :)
  • Surreykat
    Surreykat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm just starting out.
    I'm 5'9" / 175cm and am 279lbs / 126.8 kg

Goal is to drop 100 lbs- I'd be ecstatic with that!

Please feel free to add me, don't have any 'friends' on here & nobody properly going through it with me in RL

Thryn
  • moomoopharm
    Options
    So nice to know you're not alone. I'm 5ft7" and 261lbs. I'm down from 280 after being on slimming world since June. I'd like to say my aim is not to be fat at 30 but I'm going for being slimmer. I'm trying to focus on each 7lbs, although after the weekend I've had it might be +7. If anyone needs some support I'm your gal!
  • ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm in the boat too. 5'3" and 238 BOOO! The last 3 plans I've researched following have all been very serious about the weight training with extremely minimal if any cardio along with high protein diets. My husband and I started one of the plans yesterday and my muscles are really feeling it! It has me feeling like I can really do it this time. (If you are interested in it just send me a message).

Feel free to add me as a friend! We all need all the support we can get!
  • CkepiJinx
    CkepiJinx Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and started at 293 currently at 281.5. I have my goal at 200 for now and then I can readjust once I get there. Needed a manageable goal :). Add me too
  • vjt1976
    vjt1976 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am 5'4" and currently weigh 215 lb. I started at 235 lb almost 3 months ago. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for more support. :)
  • mrs714889
    mrs714889 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm 271. I have always weighed at least 200 pounds and I just want my weight to start with a "1" before I/m 35! I'm 5'5". I started at 281 and my short term goal is 220....I'm a size 22 now but I know when i'm 220 I can fit into an 18 and I feel pretty damn good in an 18. Long term I want to wear a socially acceptable size and be OUT of the plus size stores! I wanna be able to buy something from forever 21 or wet seal! I beleive that would be a size 12! I'm not sure what weight that is but I'm starting with a short term goal...so I don't get discouraged :) I'll send you a friend thing
    -Rebecca
  • LanieC1971
    LanieC1971 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join the group, currently 5'4" and at 250lbs, my goal weight is aroud 150lbs and have currently lost 19lbs (8lbs since joining MFP 4 weeks ago) but really need the motivation to keep it going! Feel free to add me.
  • GottaGetRight82
    GottaGetRight82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im in the same boat. i'm 5'7'' @ 260lbs with a goal of reaching 190lbs! so lets do this together!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'11 and 274, so feel free to add me i have a ways to go
  • Sarahbearah05
    Options
    Well I weigh 203, and I do not like weighing over 200 at all. Lol. So I'm working on it, I posted a pi of myself in bra and underwear, so I can post a new one every 20 pounds or maybe. Id like to weigh around 130. So like a years worth of work lol. I will frend request you right now! Oh yea and I'm on the taller side of 5'3", so almost 5'4" :)
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm in that group as well, I'm 6'1 203 lbs. my goal is 180, maybe 175. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    We might be twins LOL I'm 5 4 and have the same goal. Count me in on the group.
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I weigh 265. I've lost 5 pounds... and haven't lost anything in the past month... NOT A FAN... I go to the gym everyday and I eat the calorie intake set by mfp... No fun indeed...

I feel the same way, im doing a detox for 9 days to shock my system, and the 30 day shred hopefully i will get past this plataeu