anyone weigh 200lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• jacobsonmandy
    jacobsonmandy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, and don't have any friends...I've lost 35lbs, and I'm 5'7" 285lbs at the moment, was 320.
  • ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Not any more! :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome abroad, I am just over 200lbs, I am 5ft 4 as well, so feel free to add me if you wish:bigsmile:
  • siriusalien
    Options
    5'6" and can't get below 200-204
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Hi! :) I am 5' 5.5" and currently 238 lbs. I'm trying to get under 200 lbs by Jan. 1st. I'm also 24 yrs old, so if you (or anyone else reading this post) want to friend me for support, feel free!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weight 231lbs. Looking to get too 130lbs. Lost 26 lbs so far. My first goal is 32 lbs away. That will get me too 199. Bless you.
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm 243 5'6
    Add me!
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'5" and just over 265 at the moment, my goal is around 170lbs. I figure it's probably going to take at least a year... I currently am not doing any toning exercises either, just cardio (mostly Tae Bo). I'm trying really hard to get my stamina up and be a little thinner before I go to the gym. I'm on here everyday multiple times a day. Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • sweatpants1949
    Options
    i'm almost the same size as you, but you look so much smaller than me, i,m 5'3" and weigh 247. this is my first week and if you want to be friends we can keep up with each others weight loss. but i must warn you. im yrs. older than you i'm 63. but if you want to just friend me. i'm not going anywhere under i loose...wanda
  • mmotherh
    Options
    I also have had more than my share of physical and emotional problems and now I have lost my job with only two years until retirement (have taught school for 38 years!) I have to go to physical therapy three times a week for knee surgery due to injuries caused by students fighting and my depression has just about consumed me. Most days I wonder why I am even trying to lose the excess weight but I keep tryiing. I am also around the 300 lb mark and by reading the message boards have tried to find the mental support to keep going based on the successes of all of the others out there.
  • iryshjones
    iryshjones Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    there is a group on here ...... "200's to fabulous" if you want to take a look at joining that one .

27650993.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • suroon
    suroon Posts: 8
    Options
    I m 130 Kg n have to loss 65 kg... Ohhh long way 4 me :-)
  • facess
    facess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are certainly not alone here Sis, Us 200 pounders have to STOP being ashamed, and start doing somthing about it, if you can't find a group on here in your area, do as I did, START ONE! " if you build it they will come" one @ a time, just as the pounds will fade.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5/6 - 215 lbs
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I also have had more than my share of physical and emotional problems and now I have lost my job with only two years until retirement (have taught school for 38 years!) I have to go to physical therapy three times a week for knee surgery due to injuries caused by students fighting and my depression has just about consumed me. Most days I wonder why I am even trying to lose the excess weight but I keep tryiing. I am also around the 300 lb mark and by reading the message boards have tried to find the mental support to keep going based on the successes of all of the others out there.

I'm a teacher, but only six years in, but I totally sympathize with you... It takes so much out of you to try to groom your students for success, only to have it thrown back in your face. I'm sorry that they let you go... Education is in a sad state, and every reform just seems to make it worse.

But hey, you're the only YOU you've got! Take care of yourself! You can lose the weight. If I can do it, anyone can, and just know that we're here to support you. I hope you're getting the help you need. Sometimes just an ear to talk to can move mountains, and there are lots of people willing to listen. Please seek help, if you haven't already, from a professional. Even just talking to your doctor about your feelings can sometimes push you in the right direction. Depression isn't something to just brush off. Take it one day at a time, and don't dwell on the past.

It can be done, but only YOU can do it. And guess what, you CAN do it! I'm rooting for you! :flowerforyou:
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi there everyone, I was looking at topics and stuff and there's a lot of motivational groups out there but I was wondering if anyone weighs over 200lbs and wants to loose weight with me. There's a lot who's under and I'm very proud they have got below or already was but I feel to self conscious joining as I'm much heavier than a lot of people and I don't need to get toning as much as some people are I need to loose the fat first. The lighter you are the more harder you need to work to loose more and tone so I can't really relate so I was wondering if anyone who weighs over 200lbs would like to help me build a motivational group and help us get under that 200lbs mark!

I'm 5"4 and currently weigh 242.8lbs and my goal weight is 145lbs so I've got just under 100lbs to loose!

I'm 247. Yes I will join u!!!!!!! It sucks too cuz I'm only 5 ft 1 :(
  • Chanmill92
    Options
    I'm 203 and 5'5.
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would love too!! I am 5'4 and weigh 235 as of this morning, my highest in my entire 45 yrs. My goal is about 150 so sounds like we are the same track.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I'm 5'7 & 267
  • Jayne1992
    Options
    im 20, 5 ft 3 and started mfp at 209 lbs ! ideally i should be around 130-140 lbs so i have a fair few pounds to lose too, we all start off in the same boat no matter how little or how much we have to lose !
    i wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou: