• lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    im 220lbs and 5ft 5in

any one can add me also
  • VakkerB
    VakkerB Posts: 3
    Options
    5'4" and when I got pregnant last year I weighed 250. I'm down to 224.4 now, and my goal is to hit 150 and then reassess where I need to be from there. Your comment about how you feel kind of "alone" because many people here are under 200 and are working on toning, etc., resonates with me because that's how I feel about going to the gym! I feel like I'm the only one starting - that everyone else has been at this much longer than I and I'm the only fat person there. So I get it. And you're not alone here! :)
  • NancyG55
    NancyG55 Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'3" and was 210 when I started a little over 2 months ago. I am now down to 196, but that is barely under 200, so please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    i weight 238 lbs but I think I am at my goal weight but I can give you some support if needed add me as a friend if you want too
  • amore78
    amore78 Posts: 175
    Options
    well 1 1/2 months i used to weight 211 lbs. !!!!
  • victoriacoffee
    Options
    Hi 5'6" started at 250 down to 226 wanting to get under 200lbs and stay that way add me if u would like we all need support
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm also a member of the over 200 club. I am currently in at 260 for being 5'7". Anyone that wants a friend, feel free to add me.
  • Kayd_Kayd
    Kayd_Kayd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5 ft 6 inch, starting weight 233. Looking to make it to 180, then we will see from there. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I'm 5'10, was 315lbs in 2008, weigh 235 as of this morning. I lost 60lbs between 2008-2009 but then had a mental block until july of this year and started counting calories. I already ate rather well and biked everywhere but I just wasn't ready to finish things off until now.

Goal is 170lbs. I seem to have a medium frame so that sounds like it'd be right.
  • mamasade
    Options
    I am 5'`10" and weigh 250 as of today. I originally joined myfitnesspal.com about a month ago an0d forgot about it. My weight has been bouncing between 247 and 251 for a while now and I have half-heartedly made efforts to lose weight with no success at all. Today I pledged to track and find a way to be held accountable so that I can make some serious progress toward my first goal of 210. The ultimate goal is to be under the 200 mark.

It is fast approaching my favorite season of all - Fall - and I am hoping that shedding a few of these excess pounds will make it easier to enjoy the outdoors with my two active grandaughters.

I have one friend at work who is supportive of my efforts to lose weight but other than that have an enormous amount of detractors. I am looking for someone to share in my journey to a smaller me who will encourage me when I am struggling and I can do the same.
  • samuraistephanie
    Options
    I am over 200 pounds. I would like to be a part of this group. It's a good idea.
  • Caralynl
    Caralynl Posts: 43
    Options
    Add me! I am 5'2" and currently weigh 223.
  • RedMeeko
    RedMeeko Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm there, add me! I currently weigh 215. Having been down to 192 right before my wedding, and as high as 258 my sophomore year of college. I would love to get to 140lbs.
  • shanthomp
    shanthomp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just restarted mfp after jumping from 200 lbs to 250 lbs I can't seem to get it back into check. I would love for any of you ladies to add me!
  • fatikali
    Options
    I am 5'5 and weigh 210 lbs, I was way bigger altough it is still a struggle . I need all the support I can get, and im looking to make friends on here, to share health and excercise tips!
  • Ravin714
    Ravin714 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am over 200 lbs!!! I am losing quickly on the regimen I have myself on...You can do this just know you can and sucess will be yours. :)
  • nagra19
    nagra19 Posts: 3
    Options
    HEY!! I weigh 220lbs currently , but i am 5 feet and 8 inches tall female, even I am looking for a motivational group .Maybe we can help eachother in achieving our goal weight ..!!
  • nagra19
    nagra19 Posts: 3
    Options
    HEY!! I weigh 220lbs currently , but i am 5 feet and 8 inches tall female, even I am looking for a motivational group .Maybe we can help eachother in achieving our goal weight ..!!
  • brendakerr67
    brendakerr67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am over 200 also. I wanted to let you know of a challenge that some friends and I just joined.
    Maybe you want to join it with us! Go to groups and put in September-December Challenge.
    It's 4 months long. So I have a goal to hit 199!! I'm tired of the 200's lol.

Good Luck with what ever you decide to do.
    ~Brenda
  • Carla2299
    Carla2299 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'4 and currently at 241....still a long way to go. But making better choices ( not counting tonight) and working out regularly... I have started and stopped many times along the way. Over 3 weeks OP now and am seeing the difference in my mental state.

Feel free to add me as well.