Options
I want to know all about it :D

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    When I was 12.

I hated him.

Now there are parts of us that really really love each other. Meow.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    What do you mean?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    When I birthed him.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    What do you mean?

We met when we were 12. I hated him. Well, not so much hated him but the thought of him disgusted me. Fast forward 14 years.... we're together and parts of us (naughty bits) love each other a lot. (Yes, we love each other but I was trying to be coy and you ruined it.) :wink:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Nice..
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    March 2003.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

With a name like Ella Novella...you WOULD want to know all about it! Chismosa!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    When I birthed him.

This, but my little girl. :love: Never thought I could love someone so much.

As for the husband...in a bar. :drinker:
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    What do you mean?

We met when we were 12. I hated him. Well, not so much hated him but the thought of him disgusted me. Fast forward 14 years.... we're together and parts of us (naughty bits) love each other a lot. (Yes, we love each other but I was trying to be coy and you ruined it.) :wink:

Haha sorry :) Cool story
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    On the softball field.
  • EllaNovella
    Options

With a name like Ella Novella...you WOULD want to know all about it! Chismosa!

I like hearing/writing stories :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    When I birthed him.

This, but my little girl. :love: Never thought I could love someone so much.

As for the husband...in a bar. :drinker:

I've heard people say that about babies :P I'm glad it worked out!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    On the softball field.

Sounds sweet...
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    When I was ready...
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    When I was ready...

Lol that's deep and stuff but I don't know what happened
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    At my first job out of college....I was 22 and he was 30. We worked together and hit it off right away. However, we didn't actually start dating until about 8 months after we met. He had a girlfriend at the time. So we started dating in March 2000, he moved in with me in August 2000, we got engaged and bought a house in December 2000, got married in October 2002, and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary this October.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    :heart: two years ago March 15th....Facebook first through a kid who happened to be school friends with my son years earlier and they kept in touch there...Paul seen me on there and emailed he thought I was beautiful and did I want to talk ....lmbo well he looked extremely young in the pic so I told him we could talk but he was wayyyy to young for me :):) I didnt look at his age posted at all so laughs on me....at the time he was 36 and I was about to turn 40...so he talked me into meeting for lunch since we talked so easy on line and then the phone....love love love him ....so kind, thoughtful, concientious, compassionate, not afraid to show his feelings and TALK about them lol perhaps more than me....he is my yin to my yang:) living together now for a little over a year ...planning on wedding for May 6th....fishing opener :) one of the many things we have in common. (never in a million years thought it would happen after the first disaster-marriage lol) dreams can and do come true if you let them happen!:flowerforyou:
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    What is love?
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Ah, to believe in the concept of true love. After all, true love is the greatest thing in the world...except for a nice MLT: Mutton, lettuce, and tomato, especially when the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe. They're so perky, I love that!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    In my classroom. He was my student. :) He showed up right at exactly the right moment for both of us. One week before or after and neither one of us would have been ready. These things work out exactly as they need to.

Also, I'm in adult education and NOT a child molester.