Minus 89 lbs w/pics

Options

Replies

• txcaveman
    txcaveman Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration. Appreciate the post and pics... Outstanding job...
  • LikesVeges
    LikesVeges Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You've really worked hard and it looks like you are really enjoying the lifestyle the comes with being fit! I live in a beautiful area and it is a shame how I have let my weight deter me from enjoying the fabulous outdoors! MFP is great, I feel it can make the difference, however the reality of achieving such as you have seems outside of my reality. That said..... it is inspiring to see your pix and what hard work can do......you've reminded me that I want to be fit and hiking next spring and summer!! Thanks for taking the time to post.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    you look amazing!! what hard work and dedication!!! woot woot! ;)
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Wow you're a hot daddy now! WTG. Your wife is a lucky woman. :-)
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm overwhelmed!
  • garayjoh
    garayjoh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW, Your my inspiration dude! Great work!
  • 3enjamin
    3enjamin Posts: 14
    Options
    Freaking Stud! Good Job! I take it that first pic was your daughters baptism? You remind me of some of the awesome Sunday school teachers I had growing up :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great and I love all your pics, nice to see you doing such great things, reminds me of my late brother he did caves and climbing and everything too. Well Done!!
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    great job...so proud of you!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    From frump to hunk, congrats!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success..You look great!!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow. You dont even look like the same person. You look 20 years younger. Nice job!
  • emyjeter
    emyjeter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's also nice to see all the activities you are taking part in. Very motivating for many I'm sure.
  • shaversd
    shaversd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • wallacam194
    Options
    not only have you lost weight... it looks like you have lost years off your age! :) congrats!
  • _katt
    Options
    This is exactly the motivation I needed. So happy to see success stories like yours. Congrats!!! ^_^

10771018.png
  • julesw734
    Options
    Awesome transformation... You are looking awesome.. :drinker: congratulations :happy:
  • malspaugh
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • glenn1011
    glenn1011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!