Options

Replies

• chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job. Well done!! You look fabulous :D
  • verzinoviolet
    Options
    You look amazing, healthy and active! I love that fitness has improved your immune function too! I had this benefit almost immediately from fitness as well. I have heard that shift work can reap havoc on your health. Congratulations on making lifestyle changes that have obviously had a positive impact on your health.
  • chanixxx
    Options
    wow, good for you!!! I bet you feel like millions!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! So handsome (I mean the Golden) LOL
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! U R SMOKIN !!
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • YoYo1951
    Options
    wow, what a wonderful difference you have made. You look awesome and healthy. I did my college thesis on shifwork and how it damages your body and your circadium rythum. You were a perfect example of what I wrote about. All the health issues, weight gain, depression, etc. . Wonderful job on your transformation. Keep up the tremendous work
  • tanya16s
    Options
    omg thats amazing. Keep up the good work! Inspiration :)
  • MistyAnneK
    MistyAnneK Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great! This is very hard. I always feel hungry. How do you get "over" that feeling?
    Well, what worked for me was to drink a lot of water. It "filled" my stomach and bought me an extra hour or so. When I did snack, I ate protein.

I'm no doctor, but I also think a person's stomach "shrinks" to a certain extent. If you can make it through that first few weeks - which takes the most will power, you start to see results on the scale, and that adds fuel to the will power, which breeds more success.

BE STRONG!:wink:

I agree with this! When I was at my heaviest I could eat so much food and still think I was hungry. Once I started portioning (about 3 weeks after) I was no longer always hungry. Now I eat a quarter of what I used to and am full every time!

Edit:....................................... My Heaviest was a couple years back... not 5 pounds ago. Just to clarify!
  • mamabearcushing
    mamabearcushing Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, and very happy!
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You are amazing
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Amazing!! So motivational! I've been going in and out w / my dieting but I need to see things like this and your very inspirational! Congrats on everything!! You look great! :)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well done, you have come a long way :smile:
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    wow!
    thats awsome, well done!!!!!
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great Job!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Dude! You are not even the same person! Incredible job!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow, lookin good! Keep it up, I know how much better you feel, having lost over 100 lbs myself, it's an amazing feeling!
  • JessV_83
    JessV_83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Fabulous, you look great, well done!!
    Inspiring, thanks for sharing!
    xx
  • kkmayes
    kkmayes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fabulous... thank yo for the inspiration!
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    Great job you have done. looking healthy x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!