5'3" ladies??? :)

Options

Replies

• jrjordan79
    jrjordan79 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, and my goal weight is 115.
    A few years ago I was down to 120, and felt I still had about 5 lbs to loose in order to "fit" the way I would like into my jeans.
    Its all about how my jeans fit! :)
    Good luck!
  • ChinkyButt
    ChinkyButt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and I don't even think 105 looks good on me. My goal weight is 120, but 115 would be the lowest I'd go.
  • vengefullilac
    Options
    how many calories do you guys eat to lose a lb a week?
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Was 208, am currently 171, want to be 150-160. :)
  • shortieedwards
    Options
    @vengefullilac
    My daily goal generated with myfitness is 1200 calories. Most days I do 1200, others a little more or less. Its been about 4 weeks and ive lost 5lbs, with 30 min of exercise on week days.
  • gbers13
    gbers13 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'3 but i weight 190. I'm all boobs and butt tho. my goal weight is 165 then eventually 145; 145 has been my lowest weight since puberty and it looks amazing on me. my goal is to loose at much weight possible the healthy way by the end of the year and tone and tighten in the spring.
  • nayoz
    nayoz Posts: 1
    Options
    I agree with it all depends on how you look at your ending weight. A while back I was down to 140 and couldn't get another pound off no matter what I did but I was down to a size 6. I am hoping to get back to that weight but being 8 years older than the last time I accomplished that it will be more difficult. I'm down 7 pounds in my first month but I have a looongg way to go.
  • FireFae
    FireFae Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm 5'3" as well with a very small frame (people think me Asian) and 105 is just a tad too little. I'm 119 right now and I think it's a good weight on me at this moment except that it's mostly fat/flab and I need to turn that into muscle mass. If that means me staying on the same weight I won't care as long as I'll loose the flab, tone up. Otherwise I'm thinking 115 looks like a good number.
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 1/2 / 5'2, but my goal is around 110 lbs :D I'm around 155 lbs right now though.
  • liittlesparrow
    liittlesparrow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1200/1300 calories, usually it's a little less though. I like to allow wiggle room so I don't feel stressed about what I'm eating.
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 5'3". Right now I'm about 138 (I just started here today and I need to re-check that; I don't own a scale) and I want to get down to 120. I was only 100 lbs in high school and I think I was so skinny I looked sickly. But everyone is different. I like myself with a few curves :-)
  • asteinke0814
    Options
    MFP says 1560 but I'm trying to stick to 1200 - I have had my best results from that... I also don't understand the "earned extra calories" from working out. Sometimes it tells me I can have like 1900 which is TOO MUCH for a girl as short as me ;)
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    5'3 and working off three pounds to get back to pre vacation weight of 109
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I feel like I just commented on a thread like this. I am 5'2" and weigh 103, but I have a very small frame. I also eat a minimum of 1800 calories a day, but sometimes up to 2100 (or more) to maintain because I am active and have a low BF %.
  • kdobdob
    kdobdob Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my CW is 135lbs, but I'm going to work hard to get to 110 :)
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i think your goal is great! i'm also 5'3" & my goal is: 106. i have 7 to go! but i'm skinny fat, so i'm in the process of shredding, toning. so it may take longer than i think ... :-)
  • pinkfluff79
    pinkfluff79 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :wink: Come on 5'3 inchers!! We can all do it. I am at 143 right now and my goal at the moment is 130. If I can pull this off I think a ideal weight for me would be 125. :) Good luck to everyone
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and my goal weight is 135-140 i have a bigger frame and athletic so i'm 148 and size 6 already. a little left to go!! boy is this the hardest part getting the last little bit.

good luck!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3!

My current weight is 135, down from 159 (man, that hurts to type). My goal is 130, anything below that I look sickly so when I get to 130, I plan to maintain. Actually, I have been 135-137 for about 3 months now. I tend to carry all my weight in my butt/thighs. I am wearing a size 4 now so I am a lot of muscle.
  • Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - SW 179lbs - CW 157lbs - GW 135lbs - halfway there :-)