5'3" ladies??? :)

Options

Replies

• Circapaleo
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and my current weight is 177 and my goal weight is 115-120. That's the range where I felt best before I gained all this weight.
  • tnmomof3girls
    Options
    I am 5'3'' and my weight is currently 195 lost 5 since mfp in a week "YAY" Because i am in mid 40's 140-145 lbs would be great!!!
  • nomoreFA
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2 and about 145. My goal weight is 125. If I weigh less than that people start asking me if I'm sick. When I was your age I weighed around 115, but I'm not small boned so I think it just depends on your body. I'm not as focused today on how much I weigh, I just want to be healthy and fit.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    yep 5 ft 2 and goal is 120ish-130ish I am 160 now
  • lprictoe
    Options
    I am 5'3" and currently 187 lbs. My goal is 135 which is what I weighed when I got married 23 years ago. In my adult life I have never been thinner and I felt good.
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller, 5'4". Currently at 188. Most of my goals are regarding BMI and clothing sizes.
    1. Size 14 by jean season (about 175ish)
    2. Size 12 by spring (150ish)
    3. Size 10 in a year from now. (130ish)
    I was really comfortable in college as a size 8 but I'm not sure I can get there. I just want to feel comfortable in my skin again.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    5'2, 130 ish now and trying to get to 120...maybe. I'm ok with how I am now, would just like to get rid of some fat and tone a bit more. 105 seems very tiny. I haven't been that small since middle school and I was never a chubby kid ha. Good luck! :)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 119 lbs. My healthy weight range for my height and body type is 120 to 130 lbs. I had set my goal weight to 115 lbs, (just to have a goal) but realistically, I don't think I want to be that thin. I am focused on my workout, rather than my weight. I would rather be able to run 10k in an hour than worry about being a certain weight.
  • MrsTaul
    Options
    I am 5'3", after I had my kids I was able to get back to 123 lbs. After staying home with them and eating all day I have grown to 165 :( I think 110-115 is good, I am shooting for 120 but if I get to 125 and that looks good on me I will not stress on the last 5!
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 115-120 or size 4-6. I have a whole mess of clothes that I miss dearly!
  • charl2712
    charl2712 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3, currently around 167lbs and my goal weight is 120-125lbs as think that's a healthy weight for me
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" too!! I started MFP at 217lbs, I'm currently at 161.5lbs and my goal is 135lbs. Once I get closer I wil re-evaluate that as right now I'm focusing more on body fat % and becoming lean. I do think that 105lbs would be wayyyyy too small for me, but to each their own and if you're healthy and happy at that weight, who are we to judge!
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    105 pounds doesn't leave much room for muscle. You would be better off aiming for 120ish with good muscle tone. I am 5'4" and 125 pounds on me is a size 2........but I have good muscle tone at that weight.
  • Desitweety
    Options
    im 5'3 and I weigh 186 and this weight is all in my *kitten* and legs it actuallyt dont look that bad but I would like to be 150 im big boned and 105 is too small for me..
  • whyutellmelies
    whyutellmelies Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and a half. Ideally I would like to weigh 120 but I'm far from that goal. I was wondering if anyone had any idea where I can look at meal plans for people who are eating around 1200 cal? Also, I'm new to the boards, so add me??! XD
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I currently weigh 131lbs. I've set my goal to 120lbs because I have a LOT of excess fat around my midriff that needs to go bye-bye. My bodyfat is what I'm trying to focus on, which is currently 27%. Ew.
  • mumrevamp
    mumrevamp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, im 1 inch taller by 5'4" :) but either way id love to have new friends and support system to share and motivate each other with. add me up! ^_^
  • andreamariexo
    Options
    I'm 5'3 & about 240. My goal for now is 175 but once I get that I might make a lower one.
  • MrsWalieBug
    Options
    I'm 5'3 too. My goal weight is 108. I started at 128 over a year ago, and my current weight is 111.6. For some 5'3 girls, is not too low at all. It is possible that that is the right weight for you. I have a very tiny frame, work out, lift heavy, and still have excess fat. For people with very small bones, 105-110 might be just right, and we'll still have curves!
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey girlfriend! 5'2" and my goal weight is 117 because I like to be soft and I have really thick muscles. I'd be afraid to look sickly (or lose my curves!) any less than that!