5'3" ladies??? :)

Options

Replies

• taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and currently weigh 140. Goal is 130. I started at 149 and it has taken me 8 months to lose the weight. It is a long process.
  • MommaSparrow1928
    MommaSparrow1928 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm also at 5'3" and currently 134 and counting..... or I was before I found this site..... After today, I'm going to be using this to track what I'm eating and try to make the "healthier" choice. My goal is to get down to about 110 (and get back into my lovely skinnier jeans)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and for our height 105 is like 2lbs under the healthy range but meah, 2lbs? Who really cares right? lol.

I started out at 250lbs and am currently about 134 my goal is 120.
  • bhbarros
    Options
    I'm only 5'2" (...and a half...half-inches count, don't they? :P) and my goal weight is actually 107, but close enough, yeah?
  • ohDeeDeeBehave
    ohDeeDeeBehave Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2'". My current weight is 174. My goal weight is 135. I want keep some meat on my bones ......we'll see what my doctor says. :-)
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    5'2.5 120lbs at the moment, goal weight 110-115. I used to weight 103-105 but I'd like a bit more muscle now. My body type is hourglass so my curves stay no matter what size I am.
  • _Sashka_
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and my goal is 110 because I'm a small frame
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hiya ...I am five foot 2 and my goal is 136... (am 152 now)I look weird any lower and I have curves that I want to maintain (i actually like my big *kitten*!)...and am 41...so don't want my face to look haggard....105 seems light even if you are young? Good luck with everything... :-)
  • cindymedlen
    Options
    Im 5'3 and older than you. I think I weighed 105 in kindergarten!!!! LOL Seriously,that sounds a little low to me,don't know what your bone structure is...its probably best to discuss your 'healthy' goal with your doctor. I started out at 256,and I 235 right now...I wanna get down to 140ish. Good luck to you!!!!
  • marthas3110
    marthas3110 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2" and 5'3", started at 138 and hoping to slim down and tone up to around 120. Wouldn't want to look too thin - definitely aiming for strong and toned instead :)
  • flirzhja
    Options
    I am 5'3-5'4 ft., big-boned 26 yrs. old. I weighed 138 lbs. two years ago then it went up to 154 lbs. last year, that was my starting weight here on MFP. My heaviest was last June at 167-170 lbs.. I'm back to 154 now and my weight gets down to 150 at some days but it would never get lower than that. :( I'm working so hard to get down to 130-140 lbs.
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 my goal is 120, but its a flexible goal. I just want to see where I feel, and look the best at.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'3. But my goal weight is 130. I think 105 would be too thin. 120-130 is within a healthy BMI and that's my goal. But whatever you feel would make you feel and look best is ultimately your decision. Good luck with your journey
  • vonsay
    Options
    Im 5'3 and my current weight is 240
    My goal weight is a lil higher for some, its only 160-150.
    I dont like the way I look "skinny" so I only want to get down to a healthy thick weight. :o)

You sound like me, I am 154 and my goal weight is 140. I want to be a lil thick but not a teaspoon away from fat. I have been 115 before and when I look at the pics of me then I looked "crackheadish". I also felt more vunerable being that thin because I felt too light to fight and too thin to win. ha ha! oh I am 5'1. maybe when I diet down to 140 I may decide to go lower.
  • madmish00
    Options
    I'm slightly taller 5' 4". Currently at 118 and maintaining - down from 136. My ideal weight is 115 but I tend to fluctuate between this and 120

When I get below 115 I start to look too bony on the collar bone but I still have areas that I want to tone. Especially thighs and stomach.
  • 708Vivian
    708Vivian Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently weigh 140. I started at 160 and it's taken four months to get the weight off. I've spent the last month maintaining due to Glandular Fever but the aim is to get to 130, the weight I was at 18. I have broad shoulders so anything lower than that and I would look sickly and my boobs would disappear :)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm a wee one too! 5ft 2 and shrinking!

My goal is 120-125lbs.

I was a lot less in my younger years and then maintained a weight of around 127lbs for many years. Piled the weight on last year and now on a long term mission to rid myself of it permanently!

Good luck, all!
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies! I'm 5'3" with a goal weight of 105! For anyone one my height: What is your goal weight? Current weight? What do ou think of my goal weight? I'd love some motivation from girls with similar stats as me! Please add me! :)

As of right now my goal is to hit 150. I do want to go down to 140 and build muscle up to 150. I started at 217 and now im down to 164 and counting. Im 5'3
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    5'3" current cw 113.5 gw is 105
  • Skippypippy
    Options
    Be careful its not just about weight, it is important not to drop below the recommended BMI, i think you should seek advice from a proffessional. Good Luck i'm sure you are beautiful just the way you are x