finally a pen for women, what did I ever do before???

bynsky
bynsky Posts: 15,837 Member
http://www.buzzfeed.com/annanorth/12-hilarious-reviews-of-a-pen-just-for-women

Thank you Bic, for trying to take us back to the age of sexism... I think I'll waddle my barefoot, pregnant self over to the nearest drug store after I get done with the housework, laundry, cooking dinner, and making sure my man has his beer.

:noway:

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    "Easy glide," huh? Are we supposed to be writing with these, or...

:devil:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    That's fantastic. I'm so glad that Bic is finally listening to our needs.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Great. I needed to be reminded that I have 'man hands'. ~hides under my desk and weeps in embarrassment~
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I have so much love for this....
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,339 Member
    The pens actually suck... lol I had 2 of them because the guys in my office kept stealing my pens. But MFer. How sexist!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Does it write what it really means or are males supposed to interpret the writings of this pen?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    those reviews are hilarious...:laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Does it write what it really means or are males supposed to interpret the writings of this pen?

BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    My favorite is when I read: "14 of 19 people found the following review helpful", were those five people LOOKING FOR and expecting a legitimate review?
  • Does it write what it really means or are males supposed to interpret the writings of this pen?

LOL
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Lol those reviews are hilarious!! :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    It has a smooth glide so my weak female arms can move it across the page.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member

I actually bought this product a couple months ago. Was hoping to find something that would eliminate the possibility oif shaving my head every day. Didn't work as I had hoped.

Loved the reviews in Amazon, though. Interesting side note though, if you look up the same product on the American version of Amazon, you will not find any of those cautionary reviews. Just what in the heck is going on over there in the UK?
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    :sick:
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member
    now THAT was funny. I guess since I have 10 and 12 year old sons, I hope that it has a button that adjusts the volume of what I write and strategically inserts expletives when someone scratches my car with their bike.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    HAHAHA!!!! Nice!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    I like the author's review the most and the bike shop mechanic. Maybe I can see if my office will get me a pink desk to match my pen. That way everyone knows a female is working... while they're at it, they can give me a sandwich making station so I can make sandwiches.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    I happen to have several of the pink and purple pens because I love those colors.
  • Megatoine
    Megatoine Posts: 137 Member

MEant to respond to this one. now THAT was funny. I guess since I have 10 and 12 year old sons, I hope that it has a button that adjusts the volume of what I write and strategically inserts expletives when someone scratches my car with their bike.