finally a pen for women, what did I ever do before???

Replies

• Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    It's just marketing, you over sensitive biddies.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,810 Member
    Wtf they don't even have broom bristles OR a kitchen spatula on the non-writing end...what the hell kind of "pen for women" is this, Bic???
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Does it write what it really means or are males supposed to interpret the writings of this pen?

Haha! What do you think?
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    The pens actually suck... lol I had 2 of them because the guys in my office kept stealing my pens. But MFer. How sexist!

Too funny! I work with all men and I bought a 12 pack of bright pink flexigrip pens for this same reason. Suddenly no one steals my pens anymore.......
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Does it write what it really means or are males supposed to interpret the writings of this pen?

:laugh: Now that would be a great thing to have!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Even after reading product descriptions for this pen, I don't understand the need for a special pen designed for women, but the sarcastic reviews are still hilarious!
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Yes, screw you bic! I work for Newell Rubbermaid and we make Sharpie & Papermate. Down with bic ;-)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member

:laugh: Now that would be a great thing to have!

Careful what you wish for! If my pen wrote exactly what I am thinking, there would be a lot of shocked, crying, or bruised people scattered around me.
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    BUMP. I'm blocked from opening the sites at work (THANK GOD MFP ISN'T BLOCKED!). I have to read these later though. HILARIOUS!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    May BIC rot in hell!
  • LaNena01
    LaNena01 Posts: 61 Member
    bump
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Uh? Why is this offensive or sexist?? I don't get it! They made girly ink pens. Big deal. Being offended over a 'just for her' product is stupid! I highly doubt BIC made this pen because women have a hard time using pens! Grow up people.
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    My favorite is when I read: "14 of 19 people found the following review helpful", were those five people LOOKING FOR and expecting a legitimate review?

LOL u crack me up!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    Uh? Why is this offensive or sexist?? I don't get it! They made girly ink pens. Big deal. Being offended over a 'just for her' product is stupid! I highly doubt BIC made this pen because women have a hard time using pens! Grow up people.

:heart:

You said what I wanted to say only slightly nicer.:heart:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    I am so thrilled to at last have something with which to make grocery lists without that heavy feeling that assaulted me whenever I laboriously lifted a manpen. My hands will no longer cramp up, so they will be more primed and ready to make sandwiches at any hour! Thank you so much, BIC. And I assure you, yes I am reviewing this product with permission from my husband. I would hate for you to alert him and my father of my Interneting. Sigh. We are still grieving the loss of my sister after she started dating and we had to stone her in the center of town...but she deserved it. That *kitten*.

Loved this one:heart:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736

It was hard to be nice. I see these things, and wonder.. why is being girly, or buying 'just for her' things so bad??? I highly doubt an ink pen is gonna take away my right to go work! O.O It is a cute, girly, pink pen! Are they gonna be pissed because Tampax only markets to girls?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member

It was hard to be nice. I see these things, and wonder.. why is being girly, or buying 'just for her' things so bad??? I highly doubt an ink pen is gonna take away my right to go work! O.O It is a cute, girly, pink pen! Are they gonna be pissed because Tampax only markets to girls?

LMAO!!

I have the pen in pink and purple because I love those colors. Hell I even write checks out in them.
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102

I like the fact that the favorable review was horrible
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I'm totally buying a package of them. The comfort grip is supposed to be "fun," according to their website.