First clue you were losing weight

Options

Replies

• ZeroWoIf
    ZeroWoIf Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I saw my… j/k Pant size went down like 4-5 inches lol.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I would say when my clothes started fitting looser.
  • shellyk972
    shellyk972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I needed to add a notch in my belt!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Mine was my b00bs disappearing :grumble: Strangely enough though, even though I've had my wedding and engagement rings for 10 years and have possibly been this weight in my married life, my rings became much too big about 28lbs ago :ohwell:
  • AshleyNStanley
    Options
    My hand and face too! It's so funny how little things make you feel so much better. I went to buy a new watch a few months ago. I was so embarrassed because all the ones I tried on were too tight. Now, all the watches I have need a link or two taken out! :-)
  • imawolfpackmom
    Options
    Got a shirt out that i hadnt worn in 5 years, and it fit! Was very tight, last time i wore it! Yay!
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice, other people did! When I had lost about 15 pounds, lots of people at work started coming up to me and telling me that I looked really good and asking how much weight I'd lost. I lose first in my face and abdomen, so it's more noticeable in the beginning than people that lose in their arms or legs first. Now, my clothes are all loose, my wedding ring is getting dangerously loose as well. I'll have to get it resized before another month has gone by or I'll end up losing it.

Update pictures in the same pose and lighting tell the real story when we can't see the changes in the mirror!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Other people started asking me if i had lost weight.
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Level of water in the bath is lower with one pool not two. One behind and one in front connect!
  • pjeddy741
    Options
    my pants getting too loose at the waist and thigh areas.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My underwear keeps falling down, LOL

I have the same issue.
  • salinas87
    Options
    when I noticed a gap in my pants, and had to make another hole on my belt. Great feeling!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    What really clicked with me was when I could cross my legs without having to lift and pull the leg over. I sat down and just did it! woo hooo. I could tell by my face and how my clothes fit that I was losing but it didn't hit me till that moment when i could easily without effort cross my legs.
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My "skinny" clothes got too big :bigsmile:
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    My underwear keeps falling down, LOL

Haha. I have to roll mine over. LOVE IT
  • jacobsonmandy
    jacobsonmandy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My double chin is starting to become a single chin! (lol) and the pouch of fat around my belly is smaller.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    my first clue was when i started turning heads again....lol.
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    When my jeans didn't hurt to wear for any period of time.
  • JenRLo
    JenRLo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    One odd thing I had to replace was my sunglasses. They became too big for my face. I was a little annoyed because I really liked them! LOL.
    Plus I think I need to revamp my makeup. I don't think it looks that good with my face shape anymore.
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    with an obese man shape.
    belt holes
    pants
    then shirts
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!