Options

Replies

• praskovka
    Options
    Collar bones.
  • honolulu6
    honolulu6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    the inches are coming off alot faster than the lbs. I have had to add three new holes to one of my belts. I am new to fitnesspal but have been losing on another program as well:)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I think the first real sign was when my silicone watch started getting loose. I had an 18cm band and barely 3 months into this I had to buy a 16cm band that's now just starting to feel slightly loose. My rings were another sign. I bought a size 9 ring and had to get it sized to a 10 because my ring finger was too big and now it's loose so I'm going to have to get it sized down again.

Clothes were the last thing I noticed but that's because a lot of my shirts were loose from age more than anything but I was going through old clothes to see what fit and what was going to a charity and stuff that back in high school was tight suddenly was comfortable or even loose. And the only time I notice a face difference is if I hold my license picture (taken back in January just before I started) next to my face and look in a mirror. I don't really look like the same person. (and since my profile pic is over a year old, you can imagine the changes)
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    anyone know what it costs to resize a ring with a platinum band?

I think they make bands you can slip onto your ring within the ring to tighten it up. I'd go to a jeweler and I bet they'll have them.
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I was able to put my wedding ring back on.

That's Wonderful!
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    THE SCALE
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    My UT shorts that are 32's start to fit again! Time for more INSANITY!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    When I had to part with my 2 favourite pairs of recently bought jeans. My partner is doing very well off me!!

26257256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    the bracelet on my watch became very loose, weight loss from my face and people thinking I have started a heroine habit.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    I noticed my belt was getting longer from losing weight, and now i have one notch left on it, and my jeans were getting baggier as well. My appetite has decreased from the weight loss too.
  • _Sashka_
    _Sashka_ Posts: 27
    Options
    Bra's don't fit (boobs shrunk) and pants are looser around waist and bum area...
  • lesleypajles
    Options
    I was able to put my wedding ring back on.

aint seen it in ages....lol THOUGHT U SOLD IT.....xx
  • WendyEmery79
    WendyEmery79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My bra has room in it! lol
    Also , my jeans are feeling lose not so much of a muffin top anymore!! :)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    My bra got looser and the underwear that used to be a little tight on me, fits me perfect now. (:
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Only been back a week and yesterday, a pair of trousers that were being held up by my belly now slip down to reveal bum cleavage and a muffin top. Mmmmmmmmm - it's a good look.
  • Arilysal
    Arilysal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my muffin top shrunk and my jeans are looser :)
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I noticed on my stomach.. I started to get side indents where a little 6 pack began to form.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My boobs start to look like comedy boobs instead of just big :grumble:

^^^^ This! I swear I am going to end up with something that looks like tube socks with rocks in them! :laugh:
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When I first start to lose weight my pants get longer!
  • NC2001
    NC2001 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started noticing I was losing weight when I had to go down a notch on my belt. From there I noticed how loose my pants were. I've been a member of MFP for a while but I never took it seriously till last month. I'm 25 pounds down and have 60 pounds more to go to meet my ideal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!