What do you think about Interracial relationships?

Options

Replies

• coffeeQ2hrs
    coffeeQ2hrs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    they are beautiful and makes the most adorable children!
  • rgrange
    rgrange Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I'm the product of an interracial relationship and one half of an interracial couple, so I think they're great.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I always wonder how racist a person is that would ask a question like that.
  • panthersfly
    panthersfly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think Interspecies relationships should be the new hot topic. I'm a puppy but I'd take a swing at Beyonce if you know what I mean.
  • 2boypeas
    Options
    I love them! My mother is AA/Native American. My father is Irish.
  • macromouth
    Options
    I want private message guessing what race I am relying on my profile pic alone. I never come back to threads so dont post your answers here.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Im interracial half dominican half white (european).. My children also have cuban mixed in. I live in south florida and it seems everyone down here is either mixed or part of an interracial. Honestly never understood the hype. MY family is every shade from darkest black to pale pale white. My kids are being raised not to see color but to see people
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    what sort of an idiot would even start a thread like this?
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Color doesn't matter .....love is love.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    It's 2012. Why on earth would someone even post this?? I don't bat an eyelash or even think twice when I see an interracial couple. Who cares!!! Seriously.....
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I always wonder how racist a person is that would ask a question like that.

My thoughts exactly!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    As long as there is mutual respect, love, and understanding between 2 people, skin color [like weight or age] is irrelevant.
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    what someone else thinks about who someone choses to be in a relationship is no one elses business.....

i can say that as an Australian, living in Alabama and being married to a wonderful black man that predjudice is alive and well in this part of the United States...

i like to make people feel really uncomfortable when they stare at me, my husband and my beautiful girls...would you like to take a picture so it lasts longer usually get them feeling stupid...

do what you want with who you want...if they make you happy then who gives a rats-*kitten* what other people think...!
  • VeggieloverLilly
    Options
    I think Interspecies relationships should be the new hot topic. I'm a puppy but I'd take a swing at Beyonce if you know what I mean.

My dog once humped my leg so I got him fixed. Solved that problem. Down with beastiality!
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I don't think about them.
    Who cares about skin colour if you are happy and your life is fulfilled?

Lol and I'm from South Africa, where thoughts like mine shock people!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Does being in love with food count as "Interracial relationship?" I read several posts about bacon...(I also posted a very horrible poem about my relationship with food, no one seemed to think it funny though) :ohwell:

:tongue: :laugh:

Here it is...

"A wee bit of bad food poetry/humor/satire/sarcasm/etc"
    by Penniemh

Food is my love, next to my cats, it's my only love. It doesn't judge me, make fun me, or care when or if I love it. It never breaks my heart and is always there for me. Whether fresh, frozen, boxed or canned, I can always count on food.

*chuckles* I love it!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

My dog once humped my leg so I got him fixed. Solved that problem. Down with beastiality!

You know what they say -

Once you had moose you'll always be loose.
  • flannelbug
    flannelbug Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in a relationship with a Sudanese woman, and I've noticed either 'polite' racist comments or overly long stares on a good day. If I could slap society as a collective whole (or at least the parts of it that breed ignorance) I would.
  • melsy_welsy
    melsy_welsy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What does this topic have to do with losing weight and getting healthy?