What do you think about Interracial relationships?

Options
1252627282931»

Replies

• BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    interracial relationship here...bf is white and i'm black :)
    parents are interracial as well black mamma white step-papa

love is love...don't care if your gay/bi/hetro
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Just like Autin Power's Dad said - (you know, his faasszzer)

There are two things I hate
    - People that are intolerant of other people's cultures..... and the Dutch.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be with a black girl but maybe not for the right reasons.... :\
    i'm not white btw im hispanic. (maybe white hispanic?)
    however not sure what parents would say.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What does this topic have to do with losing weight and getting healthy?

You realize that's not what all posts on here have to be about.

Some people just like discussing various topics. It's called conversation.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options

i'm intrigued ...what are wrong reasons ? :huh:
  • Ashlee2421
    Ashlee2421 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    What does this topic have to do with losing weight and getting healthy?

Probably why it's under the chit-chat, fun, and games thread.
    Go complain somewhere else.
  • elprincipito
    Options

i'm intrigued ...what are wrong reasons ? :huh:
    well not for the fairytale falling in love thing ;P
    i've talked to random black girls in the street and they are so very nice :)
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Actually, I have spent very little time pondering inter-racial relationships. So, I have no opinion.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Humans are hot messes! LOL

You never hear a dolphin say,"OMG, he's so gray. I can't date him."
    You never hear a cow say,"Once you go black and white, nothing else is right."
    Pretty sure no cat has EVER, EVER said,"You can't marry her. She's ...(whispers) calico..."

It should be all about what attracts you. Is it the alpha dog leadership quality you like? Maybe it is how the silverback gorilla beats his chest and makes that thump thump sound? Perhaps you just really like how she monkey picks the fleas out of your hair. IDK IDC
    It never ceases to amaze me that every other animal on the planet understands the exterior color does NOT matter in the slightest in your possible mate's ability to bow chicka wow wow.

Now, fur density or claw size on the other hand...
    jk jk jk

:heart:
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Options

Pretty sure no cat has EVER, EVER said,"You can't marry her. She's ...(whispers) calico..."

It should be all about what attracts you. Is it the alpha dog leadership quality you like? Maybe it is how the silverback gorilla beats his chest and makes that thump thump sound? Perhaps you just really like how she monkey picks the fleas out of your hair. IDK IDC
    It never ceases to amaze me that every other animal on the planet understands the exterior color does NOT matter in the slightest in your possible mate's ability to bow chicka wow wow.

jk jk jk

I bet you didn't know this, but cows are one of the most prejudice animals in the animal kingdom.....you learn something new every day. hmmmm
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Options
    well not for the fairytale falling in love thing ;P
    i've talked to random black girls in the street and they are so very nice :)

So black girls (WOMEN) are just sexual objects to you?

smh
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

jk jk jk

I bet you didn't know this, but cows are one of the most prejudice animals in the animal kingdom.....you learn something new every day. hmmmm

YAY! Evidently there is an animal worse than humans! I stand corrected. (And now find myself oddly attracted to that bull...OMG...would you look at the size of that longhorn! I know I can make him happy. I just need some hay and a good cattle prod...)

ROFLMAO
    I'm in a silly mood this morning. I had blueberry waffles. Sugar high! Or maybe it was the Bailey's in my coffee...
  • elprincipito
    Options
    i never said only black women lol
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    How is this EVEN A QUESTION? Are we still so backwards that we think a person's ethnicity has ANYTHING to do with whether or not you can love them? My jaw is on the floor.
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    my adorably gorgeous boyfriend is Asian and i love him exactly the way he is. I never once saw a colour when i looked at him i just saw him and nothing but him.