Progress Picture - Lost 30lbs :)

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look fabulous!

Eating well and exercise is the key to a healthy body and mind.

Karen
  • WendyEmery79
    WendyEmery79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    amazing..you are a beautiful girl!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look really fantastic babe x
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    OP, well done you look great, I'd love some tips- what did you do on the food front? Did you eat back your exercise cals? xx

Actually, up until 2-3 weeks ago when I joined MFP, I never counted my calories. I wish I had found this site sooner because it would have made my journey that much faster. I've lost 6lbs in just shy of 3 weeks which is definitely a faster rate than I was losing before, but this site is so motivating. I know the way I lost the first 25lbs won't work for everyone but 90% of my loss was just an attitude change and training myself to look at food and eating differently. I never deprived myself of food though, if I was hungry, I ate, I just tried to choose things more sensible than burgers and fries and was more conscientious of how many calories were in everything.

The first time I had weighed myself (after the doctors visit) was a month or two ago when I had already lost 20lbs. I never focussed on the number which I think helped me stay focussed on just changing my lifestyle as opposed to the number on the scale

edit: I've been finding it difficult to eat more than 1200 calories though which I'm a bit concerned about. I made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow to ask her, her opinion on how much I'm eating and if I should start taking supplements or if I should be eating more.
  • nlenz16
    nlenz16 Posts: 73
    Options
    Great job! You look fabulous!! :) keep up the good work
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • cherissewilson
    cherissewilson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow, great Job. What type of exericise you are doing? you lose you tummy and thighs, that's my biggest problem area:sad: HELP!
  • AshleyLo_44
    AshleyLo_44 Posts: 206 Member
    Options

You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!.. don't see why you'd want to lose 15 more pounds..
  • Dws2003
    Dws2003 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    OP, well done you look great, I'd love some tips- what did you do on the food front? Did you eat back your exercise cals? xx

Actually, up until 2-3 weeks ago when I joined MFP, I never counted my calories. I wish I had found this site sooner because it would have made my journey that much faster. I've lost 6lbs in just shy of 3 weeks which is definitely a faster rate than I was losing before, but this site is so motivating. I know the way I lost the first 25lbs won't work for everyone but 90% of my loss was just an attitude change and training myself to look at food and eating differently. I never deprived myself of food though, if I was hungry, I ate, I just tried to choose things more sensible than burgers and fries and was more conscientious of how many calories were in everything.

The first time I had weighed myself (after the doctors visit) was a month or two ago when I had already lost 20lbs. I never focussed on the number which I think helped me stay focussed on just changing my lifestyle as opposed to the number on the scale

edit: I've been finding it difficult to eat more than 1200 calories though which I'm a bit concerned about. I made an appointment with my doctor for tomorrow to ask her, her opinion on how much I'm eating and if I should start taking supplements or if I should be eating more.

Love that you are not only an inspiration from your success, but also an inspiration on acknowledging the need to be healthy more so than just "skinny"! Good for you!!!!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN!!!!! LOOKING GOOD
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Great job.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options

Love that you are not only an inspiration from your success, but also an inspiration on acknowledging the need to be healthy more so than just "skinny"! Good for you!!!!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulation! And by the way I don't see where another 15 lbs could even come from!
  • sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    6 months ago, I went to get my annual physical and the doctor weighed me at 175lbs. I was mortified and decided in that moment to start living a more healthy lifestyle. It began with very minor changes like substituting french fries for salads and forcing myself to eat breakfast every day. I then gradually started to incorporate exercise. I wasn't very strict about my "diet", I was still eating whatever I wanted but I began doing so in moderation. At this point, I actually crave and prefer the healthier options.

Today, I am feeling healthier than I ever remember feeling. I've been battling depression/anxiety for all of my teenage and adult life and can honestly say this is the happiest I've been in a very long time. I have so much more energy than I ever did before and a vastly more positive outlook on life. I still have 15lbs to go to reach my goal of 129lbs (I'm 5'6'') but I have no doubt I'll be able to get there by the end of the year. Everyone says this but honestly if I can lose 30lbs, anybody can.

progress.jpg
    free image hosting

Wow you look amazing!!! I dont see where you could possibly lose 15 more pounds!
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wow! 30lbs? looks like you lost much much much more! it's crazy how weight loss looks different on everyone. i personally think you do NOT need to lose anymore but that is a decision only you can make for yourself. maybe lose just 5 more to give yourself some room for when you go into maintenance.

you look freaking fantastic! congratulations!!
  • missbrittany23
    missbrittany23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weightloss... i hope to be down 30lbs pretty soon.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB LADY!!!!!
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Remarkable commitment!!. And cool that you have a helicopter too :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!