Sidesteal

Options

Replies

• AddictedtoAerosmith
    AddictedtoAerosmith Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal! Miss those profile pics and your charm....
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    sadface mcgee.

i bet he just activated a new account is spying on us to make sure we create threads devoted to him :)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    He's a heck of a guy, incredibly helpful, and great for a laugh.

But mostly he needs to come back because his man-whoring made mine look tame and acceptable.

Brett, should you need representation, PM me. I don't typically shoot my Man*****es, I just needed that money for a gambling debt. Those bridge ladies would have broken my fingers.

I saw the work you did with SS. You pimped that boy out hard until he was a broken man who could barely hold back the tears as he gyrated for filthy singles.

Friend request sent.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Crystal is awesome by the way.
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I admit to checking daily to see if he's back.

Also, can I get directions to this club??
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    MotorCityFemmeFatale Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    He took a break. He will be back.

I missed him right away! :frown: I went through withdrawals and had to request more lifting friends who knew their stuff in his absence. :laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I admired him from afar...but never got up the nerve to send a FR. :blushing:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Glad it wasn't me ! I closed down the club that night with Sidesteal. I swear nothing happened !!! :-)~
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I even sent him an application to work at Sidesteal Enterprises, too! He was going to run it by Crystal .. that's the last I heard. He better friend me again because I deleted him off my list when he deactivated. And next time, give us a warning!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Okay, damn. I didn't want to tell this because I thought people would get mad at me... I feel asleep on the last night the club was open. Things were JUMPIN! Next day, I make my pick up. MY MONEY WAS SHORT. I shot him in the leg as an example to Sublog and Bulletproofmexican. I also wanted to use intimidation to get Taso into my harem. He can't dance on crutches, so why be here?

Not to second guess your swagger, but how is shooting someone going to be an example to someone who is bulletproof?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about him this morning when I was in the shower. I miss his goofy *kitten*!

What a coincidence I was also thinking of him while in the shower this morning...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

But mostly he needs to come back because his man-whoring made mine look tame and acceptable.

Brett, should you need representation, PM me. I don't typically shoot my Man*****es, I just needed that money for a gambling debt. Those bridge ladies would have broken my fingers.

I saw the work you did with SS. You pimped that boy out hard until he was a broken man who could barely hold back the tears as he gyrated for filthy singles.

Friend request sent.

<---- filthy single :wink:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I will admit to learning an awful lot at the club that last night. Honestly, I can kind of understand why he would deactivate after that - HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY TOP THAT??

Still, we have so much to learn from him. Please come back, SS!!!!!

Crystal, now that you rep Brett, I'd like to reapply for the position of hostess...
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Okay, damn. I didn't want to tell this because I thought people would get mad at me... I feel asleep on the last night the club was open. Things were JUMPIN! Next day, I make my pick up. MY MONEY WAS SHORT. I shot him in the leg as an example to Sublog and Bulletproofmexican. I also wanted to use intimidation to get Taso into my harem. He can't dance on crutches, so why be here?

Not to second guess your swagger, but how is shooting someone going to be an example to someone who is bulletproof?
    Crystal is good at pimping. She will cut a man b*tch !!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Where is said club? He still has some of our pants and needs to return them.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I was thinking about him this morning when I was in the shower.

LOL!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options

Duh, I'm badass pimp. I shoot Teflon coated magic bullets.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Crystal is awesome by the way.

Rae, I just have ****in AWESOME peeps. Easy to have fun.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Crystal is the best pimp there is. She pimped the **** outta SS.

Patrick needs to hurry up and come back. :sad: :sad: