Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Miss the Steal!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    He's a heck of a guy, incredibly helpful, and great for a laugh.

But mostly he needs to come back because his man-whoring made mine look tame and acceptable.
    ^^ This
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Yeah... I miss him too... so full of insight and loved his humor.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I admired him from afar...but never got up the nerve to send a FR. :blushing:

Me too - id have to bow down before him and say Im not worthy :laugh:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

Line your pockets with cash and you can get into the club. This is about money ! Our manwhores don't give lap dances for free !!!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Line your pockets with cash and you can get into the club. This is about money ! Our manwhores don't give lap dances for free !!!

Brett might! He's new .... hahaha. I'm actually hoping to see him on Saturday - want me to put in a good word for any of you? :-)
  • ECA67
    Options
    Thanks louisey ! Tell him that I am Crystals assistant and I will use my martial arts skills to protect our manwhores. In return , I get services for free as long as there is a short line. Usually b**ches are knocking down the door trying to get in. Brett will be a nice asset to our corporation.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Me three!!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about him this morning when I was in the shower. I miss his goofy *kitten*!

What a coincidence I was also thinking of him while in the shower this morning...

x3 (no homo)
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I was thinking about him this morning when I was in the shower. I miss his goofy *kitten*!

What a coincidence I was also thinking of him while in the shower this morning...

That's crazy because I was thinking about all of you while I was in the shower this morning. It was intense. :huh:
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    He's a heck of a guy, incredibly helpful, and great for a laugh.

But mostly he needs to come back because his man-whoring made mine look tame and acceptable.

Haha, looks like you are screwed now Brett (jk, you are not a man *kitten*)! Sidesteal was hysterical and yeah he needs to return soon!
  • ECA67
    Options

That's crazy because I was thinking about all of you while I was in the shower this morning. It was intense. :huh:
    Lol , did you take an Ambien first ? I get a whole shower full of people when I take one.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    This person on my FL who knows a guy who knows a guy, knows the cousin of a friend who was on his FL, and what HE says is that Sidesteal is running for president as an Independent and therefore needed to distance himself from online forums. The kinds of things said on here can destroy a candidate. I can't even count how many times I've talked about cooking and eating babies as a means of lowering social costs and the price of food simultaneously.
  • ECA67
    Options
    Sidesteal could certainly run for president and win the election but I doubt he would leave Sidesteal Enterprises. Brett will cover for him during manditory leaves.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Pretty epic party Friday night, and I categorically deny the rumor that SS and I caught an early flight to Aruba Sunday afternoon and have been dead to the world for several days!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Free Sidesteal
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Free Sidesteal

LMFAO!! His personal search and rescue party.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    It was important to me to start from scratch.

All the thousands (literally) of posts I made when I thought I was helping people, turns out to have been harmful. All that information I tried to share thinking that it was for the greater good, turned out to be nothing but a fountain of misinformation.

Over the past 5 days, I've discovered the wonders of juicing and what it feels like to be toxin free. I eliminated grains from my diet. I went Paleo and low carb all at once. I put photos of corn-on-the-cob on a dartboard in my basement and every morning when I woke up I would throw darts and yell loudly "F$%K YOU CORN!". I quit drinking diet soda, because Aspartame is bad for you under all doses and in all contexts. I do not eat white food anymore, and I fully subscribe to the idea of some foods being "clean" and others are "dirty", and only the clean ones make you lose fat. I gave up on IIFYM and I no longer believe that thermodynamics, or calories for that matter, are important. I eat 9 meals per day now to keep my metabolism burning hot. I also have a great analogy about a car if you'd like to hear it.

I've got nudes of Gary Taubes.

I've also been drinking these wonderful weight-loss shakes, PM me for details. LOL.

I also stopped flirting with women and I no longer enjoy boobs.

WHEW! Sorry guys, I had 5 days of pent-up sarcasm in my system.

On a serious note, I needed to step away. But I'm sorry to my great friends for not providing an explanation when I pulled the plug. I knew I'd be back soon but that's no excuse for just up-and-leaving. I'm here to stay now -- so lets get this party started.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Crystal can I please stop dancing now? I feel dirty and shameful...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Crystal can I please stop dancing now? I feel dirty and shameful...

NO!!! I making lots of tip money serving drinks!