Piercings...

Options

Replies

• apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Right tragus - retired but want again
    right nipple - retired as it just never healed properly
    snake bites - retired but I'd love to have them again. I've got the scars on my face and ould rather them covered with sparkles
    tongue - had that 11 years
    right lobe - dunno if it's closed over, earings look crap on me
    left lobe 2 - same as above

I'd really like to get some dermals but I don't know if I could really be bothered. Plus with derby I'm worried that they'll get knocked and get stupid.

I'm more into tattoos and just about to book in for my 5th one.

My partner had hip lip on the left side done but had to take it out for jis current job. I miss it.
  • whitewhisper
    Options
    Ears x4, bellybutton and nose :)
    I want to get my nipple pierced but I am scared haha. I have had tattoos and my friend says it shouldn't hurt in comparison but I dunno... they are so sensitive :P

Anyone who has/had nip piercings, how long did they take to heal and how painful were they compared to other piercings? :)
  • Sadi13
    Options
    I have 1/2' tunnels, and 3 14g captive hoops in my ears.. and an Industrial bar in my right ear :).
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have 3 in each ear (don't wear anything in them until I can get hoops), septum, lip, and belly button. I used to have my tongue and nose done but I took them out a while ago.
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I got my tongue pierced when I was 18, then a second tongue piercing when I was 20 (that lasted 6 months). I had my origingal tongue pierced until I had to get all my wisdom teeth pulled Aug 2011, I was 33yrs old. My tongue had closed up and the dentist was telling me the piercing was rubbing down my gum line behind my lower front teeth...which I alread knew that:( I miss my piercing though.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty average, belly button and ears. I did wait until I was 36 to get the belly button done. It was a dare. I'll never mature. :tongue:

Same, but I was 38 when I got my belly button done. I always liked them, but I was too chicken when I was younger.

I'm still too chicken for an industrial. I love the look, but my ears are so sensitive.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I used to have more, and would like to get some of them redone.

Nipples
    Monroe
    Tongue

Now it's just my nose and ears. :)
  • PetulantOne
    Options
    I want to get my nipple pierced but I am scared haha. I have had tattoos and my friend says it shouldn't hurt in comparison but I dunno... they are so sensitive :P

Anyone who has/had nip piercings, how long did they take to heal and how painful were they compared to other piercings? :)

i have 6 tattoos, and had quite a few piercings. I'm not trying to scare you away, but the nipples hurt like hell. I turned white as a ghost and almost passed out. On the up side they only took about a week to heal, and weren't sore for long. The initial shock was no fun though.
  • whitewhisper
    Options

i have 6 tattoos, and had quite a few piercings. I'm not trying to scare you away, but the nipples hurt like hell. I turned white as a ghost and almost passed out. On the up side they only took about a week to heal, and weren't sore for long. The initial shock was no fun though.

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a few people say that they didn't hurt at all, which surprised me heaps because it is such a delicate spot! The most painful thing I had done was my rib tattoo but maybe the nipple piercing with beat that record :/

I think I will eventually get them, I really like them - but after summer because I have heard they can take between 2 weeks and 6 months to heal and I want to enjoy the beach without worrying about infections. Thanks :)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I had 5 holes in my ears but 3 grew closed. If I ever have fun money again, Im getting them redone. After I have more kids, Im getting my nipples pierced.
  • whitewhisper
    Options

Nipples
    Monroe
    Tongue

Which ones are you planning on getting redone? :)
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love girls with Tats and piercings!
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I don't find piercings on guys that attractive... with the exception of nipple piercings. I find those hot as hell.

This ^^
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I've got three in each ear, two piercings in my tongue and both nipples.

Also, have 5 piercings 'south of the border'.

I love piercings!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The more the better! except the ear gauge earrings...Hate those!
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Just the Industrial for me and regular ears. Used to have the tongue and labret but took those out a LONG time ago.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos, and had piercings in both nipples, tongue, belly button (when my stomach was nice and toned LOL), and ears. I've since taken all the piercings out. The nipples because they were a ***** to deal with and the rest because...well I'm betting older and they don't contribute well to a professional appearance.

My wife has 6 tattoos, and has 7 ear piercings (used to have 4ga tunnels but let them grow back together), belly button (taken out), tongue (taken out) and had 2 eyebrow rings (rejected). I like tattoos on women, but I'm well over the piercings these days.
  • PetulantOne
    Options

Nipples
    Monroe
    Tongue

Which ones are you planning on getting redone? :)

My nipples, and my tongue. The monroe was more of a pain in the a** than anything. The jewelry constantly broke or fell out. I eventually just gave up trying to keep it open.
  • PetulantOne
    Options

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a few people say that they didn't hurt at all, which surprised me heaps because it is such a delicate spot! The most painful thing I had done was my rib tattoo but maybe the nipple piercing with beat that record :/

I think I will eventually get them, I really like them - but after summer because I have heard they can take between 2 weeks and 6 months to heal and I want to enjoy the beach without worrying about infections. Thanks :)

Mine didn't take that long to heal. I've know a lot of guys who said their's didn't hurt, but I've never heard a girl say that. But everyone is different. None of my tattoos bothered me a bit...until I got my wrist done. I have a star that some of the points go up onto my palm. That HURT!! I cried like a baby lol
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Left ear 5, right ear 3 plus one cartilage, belly button and that's it. Love it :heart: