should have made a healthier choice
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Too many sweeties :(
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I skipped my 2nd workout for the day, thinking I wouldn't need it since I had plenty of calories left. Then got an unreasonable chocolate craving after dinner and went over my goal by 100 calories eating Rawtella and macadamia nuts. I know it's not huge, but had I just gone to the gym again, like I had planned, I would've been under instead. I wouldn't sweat it, but I have been stalled, bouncing up and down the same 4 lbs for over 6 weeks! Trying to be "perfect" so I can break the stall.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Regret opening that tub of Pringles...I ate half a tub..... But was still under my calorie allowance as I exercised like a crazy woman yesterday
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    I worked out for 100 minutes, but I am still craving more...obsessive? I like to workout morning and evening, and my guy complains. I know I got a lot done and ate at an Indian buffet and still stayed in my calorie goal limits. Still, I like to be way under.

I'm the same way but I just think of how many hours professional athletes train and feel better. I'm no way close to a professional athlete tho lol
  • sugarlyze
    sugarlyze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I regret not exercising today and for having Starbucks' Chocolate Eclair :(