looking for friends not flirts

Options
AmyG17
AmyG17 Posts: 24 Member
Hi! I am a mommy of two and in my thirties. I would love to find friends on here that are here for health and fitness not just to flirt with each other. Not judging others that do :) I just want to see in my feed more people who are after the same goals as me. I don't care about age or weight :) So, if this is what you're after too, lets work together to reach our goals.

BTW My major goal is to start lifting, but I'll last two weeks and go back to running only :( I need a lot of help in that department to staying motivated ;)
I have a open dairy as well.

Thanks!

Replies

• Rosacanina
    Options
    Sounds like me too :)
    I'm older than you, but reasonably fit...looking for motivation to run more. I do yoga and Pilates every week. Need to lose about 1 stone...weight has just crept up recently :(
    I'm a mother too...my son is 24
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread for my friend AmyG17

come on people.....!
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me, I'm strictly on this site for losing weight :) And friends help with motivation
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Here to maintain, lift and post pictures of my dog.
  • EmiluuRuiz
    Options
    Here strictly for weightloss and support. I need some motivating friends to help me start integrating fitness into my daily routine. Not a mother, but a busy full time worker, part time student and new home owner! Lots of things to do!
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Add me if you like, I only flirt with my wife haha.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like -- I'm ambivalent about flirting here.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I came here for the weight loss, did that, staying for the running..something that i learned to do and am absolutely focused on running...and maintaining those lbs I worked so hard to drop.

I too am ambivalent about 'flirting'. my friends are important to me as I am to them.
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. Here to achieve goals, not pick up dates. Happy to be added by anyone in this thread if they want some support from Australia :)
  • 06fusion4us
    Options
    Sent you a request. I am only here for weight and working with others for the same goal..... healthy lifestyle!
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Sending you a request!
  • AmyG17
    Options
    Thank you so much!! I look forward to working with all of you :)
  • Snupydecat
    Options
    I'm new here, so I didn't know there was any flirting going on! That's not my thing. I've only seen a lot of motivation and support! I've got 4 kids and just started running. Feel free to add me!
  • aodbyamanda
    Options
    Sent a request. Look forward to see your progress!
  • AmyG17
    Options
    I thought I would get maybe 3-5 people from this post..WOW!! You all made this girls day! Thank you!!
  • youcandooeet
    youcandooeet Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am married as well, and while I don't mind other people flirting it's not my thing at all. Only have eyes for my hubby!

I lift between two and four days a week so we can cheer each other on! Two days just by myself, two days in a group barbell class. I do hardly any cardio and I like it that way LOL :)

Request sent!
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I haven't been flirted with. I guess I should count myself lucky, lol. I'm 38, was a single mom until about a year ago. Now have sent the kid to college & am enjoying alone time with the hubby. Put on weight while we were dating since I wasn't used to going to restaurants & bars. Time to take it off! Sent you a request.
  • pearlap73
    pearlap73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new here as well! Married mom of three and the exact opposite of you, it sounds like. I love lifting but have to force myself to run. =) Feel free to add me and best of luck to you!

Amanda
  • altcry
    altcry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Married women as well in the 30's who is now an emptynester as my daughter is off to university....(i had her young). Time to take care of myself now! need motivators as well...luv to be an online friend!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Married with 5 children. Only here for support to get these pounds off! Feel free to add me. Good luck to you all! :drinker: